Pedia Gold Plus Vanilla Nutrition Drink Tin Of 400 G
PediaGold Plus Powder contains powerful ingredients which are extremely beneficial for overall good health. It assists in memory and learning. It is an ideal nutritional supplement for growing children and has Inositol which is known as an excellent 'brain food'. It provides all the essential nutrients required for the development of a growing child.
- This is a 100% peptide diet for children.
- It is an easily digestible form of protein and whey peptide ensures better absorption of it.
- It contains high-quality whey protein which helps to improve and build immunity in children.
- It is enriched with Neuroboosters like DHA and ARA helping in brain development.
- The ingredient Choline helps in cognitive learning.
- Fructo Oligosaccharides are prebiotic and helps in maintaining gut health.
- This health drink is a complete nutrition formula for children with critical illness, malnutrition, early enteral nutrition, malabsorption, pediatric oncology patient, childhood gastroenteritis, etc.
PediaGold Plus Powder contains fructo oligosaccharides (FOS), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Arachidonic acid (ARA), Choline and Inositol. Fructo oligosaccharides is a prebiotic and fibre source. DHA and ARA are omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids respectively.
You do not have to worry if your child is a fussy eater. Pedia Gold Plus Powder is a wholesome drink for growing children and meets their everyday nutritional needs.
Directions for Use
- You must pour 190 ml at room temperature or warm water into a cup.
- Gradually mix 5 teaspoons of powder in it.
- Stir until the powder has completely dissolved.
- The mixture is now ready to drink.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it regularly for best results.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. What are the possible side effects of Pedia Gold Plus Powder?
The possible side-effects that may occur from the ingredients of Pedia Gold Plus Powder are headache, vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea, infection, rash, taste perversion, etc. You must consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
2. What should I consider before using this product?
You must consider informing your doctor about your current medications, allergies, pre-existing diseases, before taking this product.
3. Can nursing mothers have Pedia Gold Plus Powder?
No, it is not advised for nursing mothers to have Pedia Gold Plus Powder.