Vidavance Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Diabetes Care Powder Jar Of 400 G
- Vidavance Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Diabetes care powder is for Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes with 35 key nutrients. It is a scientifically formulated advanced dietetic nutrition for pre-diabetics and diabetics to support improved diabetes control, management of glucose spike and minimizes overeating.
- Vivadance Advanced Nutrition Diabetes care powder is fortified with Certi5TM signature 35 nutrients - Dual Protein, Dietary Fibre, Soy Protein Isolate, Caseinate, Chromium, Zinc, Iron, Iodine, Vitamin C, B1, B2, B12, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, Manganese and other metabolic nutrients.
- Dual Protein with all essential amino acids to support daily protein requirements.
- Dietary Fibre contributes to decreasing postprandial glycemia and supports diabetes control in Type II diabetic patients.
- Vidavance meets ICMR guidelines and is instilled with High-quality dual protein with a PDCAAS of score 1.
- Vidavance Nutrition Diabetes powder has been especially Custom made for India, adapted to the Indian habit of 2 scoops daily.
- Its low glycemic index helps in supporting and maintaining blood glucose control.
- Vidavance can also be used as a bedtime snack to prevent overnight hypoglycemia.
- Lactose-free and trans-fat-free.
- It even contains dietary fibres that will help in keeping your digestive system healthy and will ensure that your body does not face any difficulty in digesting this supplement.
- The nutrients present in Vivadance Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Diabetes Care Powder support improved diabetes control, management of glucose spikes and help control overeating in people with diabetes and pre-diabetes.
How to Use
Vidavance Advanced Nutrition Vanilla Diabetes Care Powder should be consumed as directed by the physician. However, alternatively not more than 2 scoops a day is recommended. It can be mixed with lukewarm water/milk as desired.
- If you are using Vidavance Advanced Nutrition Diabetes powder for the first time, remember to read the label carefully before using it. Children below the age of 18 should not be allowed to consume the powder.
- Consuming more than the recommended dosage of the powder will not help. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep the powder bottle out of the reach and sight of children.
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from moisture or sunlight.
Q1. What are the side effects of vanilla extracts?
Ans: Vanilla is likely considered safe when taken in appropriate quantity. It might also cause headache and sleep problems (insomnia), especially for people who manufacture vanilla extract.
Q2. How to consume Vivadance Nutrition Diabetes care powder?
Ans: Always take Vidavance exactly as your healthcare provider has told you. Take 50 ml of lukewarm water/milk. Add 2 levelled scoops (30g) of powder and stir briskly. Add 50 ml more water/milk to the cup. Stir well once prepared and consume immediately for better taste.