Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink Tin Of 250 G
Daily nutrition is packed with essential vitamins and triple protein in every scoop of Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink. Consists of triple protein: milk protein, whey protein and soy protein for best muscle development. It also has a mixture of dry fruits for overall nutrition.
- A daily dose of health in every scoop of the Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink.
- Triple Protein Powder for optimal muscle mass, repairing wear and tear and body growth. Combination of milk protein, whey protein and soy protein.
- Dry fruits such as almonds, pistachios and raisins improve blood health and provide vital nutrition.
- Fortified with essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, sodium, zinc and selenium.
- Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink is enriched with Vitamin A, B, C, D and E.
- Skimmed milk protein
- Soy protein isolate
- Whey powder
- Dry fruits
- Vegetable fats
- Dietary fibre
- Malt extract powder
- Permitted natural colours
- Added natural and artificial flavouring substances
- Can be had with a glass of milk during the morning breakfast and evening snacks.
- Useful as a post-workout drink since it has triple protein.
- Helps in building body mass and weight.
- It is great for young adults and those engaged in sports activities.
- Immunity booster.
How to Use
- It can be mixed with 200 ml of hot or cold milk.
- Add 2-3 heaped teaspoons (25 grams) of Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink powder.
- Add the powder while stirring the milk simultaneously.
- Keep stirring till the powder dissolves.
- Add sugar for taste, if needed.
- Recommended dosage: 25 grams twice a day.
- Allergens: Milk and Soy ingredients
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep the lid tightly sealed always.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Use a dry spoon.
- Best within 15 days of opening the tin.
- For best results, follow the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Q1: Can a lactose intolerant person take PRO360 Nutrition Drink as a supplement?
Ans: No, This is not advisable for lactose-intolerant people. As it contains milk proteins that can upset lactose-intolerant people.
Q2: Is Pro360 Dry Fruits Nutrition Drink for kids safe?
Ans: Yes, this can be given to children under adult supervision or as per the doctor’s prescription.
Q3: Does it have any added advantage for women?
Ans: No, this is a nutrition product for both genders and all age groups. It does not have any special additives for women’s health.