Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Small - 22 Count
Changing your baby’s diapers time and again can be a task that takes a toll on your patience. When it comes to babies, every parent wants the best for their babies. Pamper Active Baby Diapers have been designed to ensure that you are fully satisfied with their usage. You don’t have to spend your entire day trying to fix the diapers. It has been formulated with the easiest technology so that every parent can easily fix it on their babies.
- Pampers Active Baby Diapers have been made with a soft cotton-like outer cover to prevent skin irritation, which in turn ensures that your baby does not suffer from allergies or rashes from constant wetness.
- The absorbance power of Pampers diapers is excellent which provides great protection against leakage. As these diapers have great absorbency to prevent leakage you won’t have to worry too much about your baby facing discomfort during long hours, even at night.
- Pampers diapers have a balloon stretch tape. The balloon stretch tape of these diapers gives your baby a comfortable fit as it stretches.
- Pampers diapers are infused with aloe vera extracts and hypoallergenic lotion, to ensure that your baby does not suffer from rashes. It also reduces the increased risk of allergies.
How to Use
- Keep your diaper and a few wipes handy before starting to put on the diaper on your baby.
- Unfold the clean diaper and set it aside.
- Carefully lift your baby and place the new diaper.
- Position the diaper underneath your baby.
- The back has velcro tabs and the front has a colorful band on it.
- Next, place the front of the diaper on the baby’s belly.
- Peel open the velcro tabs and place them down on the colorful belt in a straight line.
- Make sure the diaper is not too tight or too loose around the tummy.
- You should be able to slide two fingers in the sides of the diaper so that the little one has room enough to breathe.
- The diapers have stretchy sides and adjustable fasteners so that you can open and close again. It also has stretchy leg cuffs so that it gives a perfect fit.
- Redress your little one and wash your hands.
- Keep the diapers away from children.
- Throw the used diapers and dispose of them carefully.
- Store in a dry place inside the baby cabinet.
1. What is Pampers Active Baby Diapers?
Pampers Active Baby comes with 5 features in just one diaper. 12 hours dryness, baby lotion, cottony softness, breathable cover and comfortable fit. Our driest diaper keeps the baby's skin touchably dry for up to 12 hours. This unique diaper is infused with baby lotion to help prevent diaper rash.
2. For how many hours can I use one single diaper on my baby?
Diapers should be changed every 3-4 hours. Check for the heaviness. If you feel it's heavy anytime, you should remove it. During night times, you can use it for 5-6 hours as they pee less in night hours.