Himalaya Baby Powder Bottle Of 700 G
Himalaya Baby Powder adds the goodness of indigenous herbs to a powder to keep your baby comfortable all day long. This product keeps the baby’s skin dry, especially in a hot climate. It protects from excess sweating and keeps the baby smelling fresh all day.
Himalaya Baby Powder is enriched with Jaishun, Ushira and Vatadha that provide the required nourishment to the skin. It contains zinc oxide that absorbs excess moisture and cools the skin.
- Clinically tested and found to be safe for baby’s skin.
- Contains zinc oxide (Yashad bhasma) that soothes the skin and reduces the chance of developing diaper rash.
- Contains added herbs that reduce irritation on the skin.
- Help keep the skin soft and moisturised.
- Added extracts of Khus khus ensure that the baby feels refreshed and comfortable.
Each 1g of powder contains:
- Yashad bhasma
- Jaitun Fr
- Ushira Rt
- Vatada Sd
- For regular use to keep the baby dry and fresh.
- To prevent body odour.
- To reduce the chances of developing diaper rash and irritation, it can be used at the time of diaper change.
- Can be used daily after bath to keep the area dry.
- Can be used at bedtime to provide a night of sound sleep.
How to Use
- Sprinkle some Himalaya Baby Powder onto the palms or powder puff.
- Gently dab it onto the baby’s skin.
- Avoid use on baby’s face.
- Seal the cap tightly after each use.
- This product is for external use only.
- Himalaya Baby Powder is not to be inhaled. Keep away from the nose and mouth to avoid accidental inhalation.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use caution in premature babies or those with respiratory problems.
Q1. Is the Himalaya Baby Powder safe for daily use on the baby?
Ans1. Yes, this product is hypoallergenic and safe to use daily.
Q2. Is this product talc free?
Ans2. No, this is a talc-based baby powder.
Q3. Can this powder heal wounds?
Ans3. Although Himalaya Baby Powder has healing properties, it is better to apply only to avoid diaper rash. Do not use it when there are raw areas or open wounds.