Otrivin S Nasal Spray 10ml
Otrivin S is an isotonic nasal solution that clears out the nasal blockage. In just a few minutes, the blocked nose can be cleared with the help of the Otrivin S Nasal Spray. It works effectively any time of the day. However, the best time to use the nasal spray is at night, when you can rest and breathe without worry. The spray will do its work so that you can wake up in the morning with a fresh, unblocked and clear nose.
- Otrivin Nasal Spray works by keeping nasal cavities clean. It gets rid of any pollutants that might get stuff inside the nasal cavity - like dust and other air pollutants.
- Our nose produces excess mucous when we suffer from cold, cough or have allergic reactions to dust and grime. This excess mucous produced under such conditions is washed down by Otrivin, giving a clear and smoother breathing experience through our nose.
- Even without having any trouble with a blocked nose, you can also use Otrivin S during or after a long day of work for general nasal hygiene to keep your nose free of dust, pollutants, etc.
- Purified Water
- Sodium Chloride I.P.
- Benzalkonium Chloride I.P.
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Dihydrate
- Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate
- Disodium Edetate
- Polyoxyl Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Otrivin S Nasal Spray gently cleans the nasal cavities when the nose is blocked during colds or in allergic conditions.
Directions for Use
Instructions for use as a spray:
- Clean nose, remove the bottle cap.
- Lean forward, insert nozzle into nostril.
- Squeeze the bottle hard in the centre once & breathe in gently.
- Remove the nozzle from the nostril & then release pressure on the bottle. Repeat for another nostril.
Instructions for use as drops:
- Apply drops into the nostril without the nozzle touching the nose and remain still for a short time.
- If drops miss the nose completely, repeat the dose. Repeat for another nostril.
- Consult a doctor before use if you are using the product after nasal surgery or injury.
- Otrivin S nasal spray contains benzalkonium chloride that could cause a local allergy in those sensitive to this substance.
- Store below 30°C and protect from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Close the bottle tightly after use.
Q1. Is the dosage of Otrivin S Nasal Spray different for everyone?
Ans1. Yes, for infants and toddlers up to 2 years, 1 spray per nostril should be given. For adults and children who are above 2 years of age, 1-2 sprays per nostril can be given as needed.
Q2. How many times can I use Otrivin a day?
Ans2. Do not exceed more than 2 to 4 times a day per nostril.
Q3. Who is the manufacturer of Otrivin S Nasal Spray?
Ans3. This product is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Private Limited.