Himalaya Bresol Tablets - 60'S
Himalaya Bresol Tablet combats respiratory disorders. Himalaya Bresol Tablets is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis, Bronchitis, Asthma. The key ingredients of Himalaya Bresol Tablets are Turmeric, Holy Basil, Vasaka. The tablet contains turmeric (Haridra) which has curcumin (a chemical constituent) that blocks NF-kappa B, a protein complex that is linked to allergy and asthma.
- Tulsi possesses potent antihistamine properties, which protect against pollen-induced bronchospasms.
- Holy Basil inhibits the production of nitric oxide, which renders the herb its antioxidant property.
- Turmeric (Haridra) contains curcumin, a chemical constituent that blocks NF-kappa B, a protein complex that is linked to allergy and asthma.
- Holy Basil - More commonly known as ‘Ram Tulsi’ in Indian households, it has properties that prevent symptoms of asthma such as difficulty in breathing, wheezing, coughing and congestion. It can also be used to eliminate microbial pathogens or inhibit their growth.
- Vasaka - Vasaka is known to improve the secretion of phlegm in the respiratory tract.
- Turmeric - An agent or a substance that inhibits the manifestation of immediate hypersensitivity. It also controls the secretion of histamine and thereby helps to prevent an allergic response by the body.
How to Use
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it under medical supervision.
1. What is the use of the Himalaya Bresol tablet?
Himalaya Bresol Tablet helps to fight respiratory disorders. The natural ingredients synergistically act to provide symptomatic relief in allergic respiratory conditions. Its antihistaminic property manages symptoms associated with respiratory disorders.
2. Is Bresol good for the sinus?
A saline nasal solution infused with the power of herbs, Bresol-NS helps relieve nasal congestion due to allergies and upper respiratory tract infections. Bresol-NS moistens the nasal mucosa, clears the nasal mucous, softens the mucous crusts and helps wash off allergens.
3. Is Himalaya Bresol safe?
Yes, there have been no reported cases of Himalayan Bresol being unsafe for those who consume it with medical supervision. Bresol, a poly-herbal formulation, has been reported to be effective against bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis in children.
4. What is the effect of Himalaya Bresol Syrup on the stomach?
Himalaya Bresol Syrup is considered safe for the stomach.
5. Is the use of Himalaya Bresol Syrup safe for children?
Himalaya Bresol Syrup is safe for children.
6. If I consume alcohol, can I take Himalaya Bresol daily basis?
There has not been any considerable study on whether Himalayan Bresol can pose a threat to those who consume alcohol. Consult your doctor or physician about the same and he shall be able to guide you on this matter.