Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets Strip Of 10
Going through Nicotine withdrawal symptoms is harrowing, so to ease the transition, Nicotex has come forth with Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets. It's the perfect replacement for nicotine, present in tobacco. Long exposure to nicotine causes severe respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. The fact that smoke inhalation is the root cause of respiratory disorders is undeniable. So, the standard Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) mechanism suggests replacing it with Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets, which are sourced from tobacco but contain a minimal and sustained amount. This will lessen the blow that sudden withdrawal unleashes upon the individual.
- It allows the user to quit nicotine in a rather appropriate time frame, i.e., 12 weeks approximately.
- It carries out the mock effects of nicotine by fastening itself to the nicotine receptors.
- It significantly reduces the irritability and yearning to smoke or chew tobacco.
- It has modern medicine to back it up because clinics have approved Nicotine Replacement Therapy pan India.
- Chewing Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets beats the harmful effects of smoking and tar deposition in the lungs by a mile.
- It plays a key role in the de-addiction process of those who struggle with the deadly effects of nicotine dependency.
- Quitting cold turkey puts the consumer's body through a rigorous ordeal of sudden withdrawal, including cold sweats, stomach problems, dry mouth, etc.
- The dosages are easy to manipulate, thus giving consumers ample time to recover without pain.
How to Use
- Take out the Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets and put one tablet in your mouth whenever you feel the sudden and undeniable urge to smoke.
- Now chew on Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets a few times until you can taste the bitter taste of cinnamon and a small amount of nicotine.
- Remember, if you have felt the urge once, then it's guaranteed to return. So chew the Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets slowly over time.
- When the intense want subsidies, let it rest in the space between your cheek and teeth.
- The inner lining of the mouth, in this case, acts like blotting paper. It absorbs minimal amounts of nicotine to keep the body from experiencing acute nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- Before fully committing to Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets, consult your physician and use it on a trial basis.
- Consult your physician immediately if you notice any allergy symptoms such as rapid chest pains, shortness of breath, inflammation of the mouth, tongue, lips and respiratory passage.
- Please stop taking them immediately if you have suffered cardiac arrests or notice arrhythmia and chest pain while using Nicotex Tablets.
- It's not recommended for those who deal with high blood pressure.
- Nicotine overdoses are a genuine possibility. The signs consist - nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, weakness and heart palpitations. If you notice any of these, consult your physician immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of kids and pets.
- Only take the recommended dosage.
Q1. Does it contain sugar?
Ans: No, it doesn't. But it does have an artificial sweetener to mask the bitter taste of nicotine.
Q2. Is cinnamon the only flavour?
Ans: No, Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets come in six unique flavours: Classic Fresh Mint, Teeth Whitening, Mint Plus, Fruity Mint, Cinnamon and Paan.
Q3. For how long should one use Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets?
Ans: According to the mechanism of Nicotine Replacement Therapy, an entire course of 12 weeks is recommended. But if you have allergic reactions or feel the need to extend it a bit longer, please do so after consulting your doctor.
Q4. Are there any side effects one should know about?
Ans: The side effects of Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Tablets are a rare sight. However, the mildest side effects can occur, but they are easy to treat.