Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Rice (from 6 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk & Rice is a complementary food for babies from 6 months onwards. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Rice Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. Also a source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Cerelac Rice Cereal is free from added colours, flavours and preservatives. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months.
- Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
- Rice Flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (34.2%), Sugar), Sugar, Milk solids (5.2%), Soyabean oil, Minerals* and Vitamins*
To be mixed with water as per instructions on pack.