Moha Herbal Face Wash (Buy1 Get1 Free) Tube Of 200 Ml
The skin on our faces is very sensitive; therefore, we need the best products to take care of them. Herbal products make the best options for a good skincare regime. Moha Face Wash is made with natural ingredients like aloe vera, rose, neem, cucumber and Yashtimadhu. It helps in cleaning deep-seated dirt, removing oil and impurity and maintaining the skin's natural glow and moisture. Additionally, this moisture-enriched face wash prevents dryness and helps in softening the face skin.
- Moha Face Wash doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals like sulphate or paraben.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Aids in the reduction of pimples and prevents their recurrence.
- Regular use of Moha Face Wash not only enhances glow but complexion as well.
- The natural herbal properties give your skin maximum hydration.
- The mild formula provides your skin with sufficient moisture.
- Aloe Vera: An excellent source of moisturising properties, Aloe Vera softens, cleanses and detoxifies the skin. It aids in preventing dryness of the skin as well.
- Cucumber: Packed with antioxidants, Cucumber in Moha Face Wash helps the tired and dull-looking skin freshen up soon after use.
- Neem: Loaded with antibacterial and antifungal properties, Neem keeps the skin acne-free and protects the skin against various infections.
- Rosewater: Roses suit every skin. Possessing the best astringent properties, rose water keeps the skin hydrated and adds to the glow factor.
- Yashtimadhu: With antioxidant properties, Yashtimadhu (or liquorice) reduces blackheads, blemishes and improves the skin complexion.
- Keeps skin acne and pimple free.
- Moisturises and hydrates the skin.
- Improves complexion and add glow to the face.
How to Use
Step 1: Apply a small quantity of face wash on your wet face and neck.
Step 2: Massage the face wash in a circular pattern until it lathers up well (about a minute).
Step 3: Finally, wash your face with clean running water.
- Do not use more than recommended.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. What makes Moha products better over others in the market?
Ans: Moha products don’t contain any harmful preservatives. These products are against any kind of animal testing, thus guilty-free. Furthermore, there is a promise of consistently delivering high-quality products to the customers.
Q2. Are there any side effects of using Moha Herbal Face Wash?
Ans: No complaints of any side effects have come up yet.
Q3. Will Moha Herbal Face Wash helps to fight acne?
Ans: Yes, it will help you in reducing acne by gently cleansing your skin.
Q4. How many times should I use this face wash?
Ans: Moha Face Wash works best if used twice a day for folks with oily skin. We would recommend a single application (once a day) for those who have relatively drier skin.