Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Bottle Of 975 Ml
Lizol is India's No.1 Household Cleaning Brand, highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Lizol guarantees to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria as well as germs while leaving your room smelling fragrant with a wide variety of aromas. This cleaner removes 100 types of Stains & Germs and leaves a Pleasant Fragrance. Available Variants are Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandal and Neem in the sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 1L, 1.8L Refill, 2 L and 5L.
1. India's No. 1 Floor Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill 2. 3 Triple Germ Action - Kills Bacteria#, Viruses^ & Fungi^ including Covid-19 Virus 3. New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances 4. 10x Better Cleaning for your Home
- Compared to regular phenyls and detergents, Lizol Jasmine Floor Cleaner disinfects and cleans 10 times better.
- It works on tile, marble, kitchen slabs and other hard, non-porous surfaces.
- All deep corners and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected using this substance, making them safe to touch.
- The cleaner aids in the prevention of germs and bacteria.
- Lizol Floor Cleaner guards against germs that cause illness, ensuring that your house and family are always safe.
How to Use
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces: Use 16ml (one capful) in half a bucket of water (4 Litres). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse. Kitchen Surfaces: For tough stains, use undiluted. Apply on a dirty surface. Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well with water immediately. Neat use is recommended on polished marble, granite and ceramic tiles only.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep it out of the kid's reach.
- Keep it in a cold, dry location.
- Do not ingest the product.
Q1. What is the best way to use Lizol Jasmine Floor Cleaner?
Ans1. Simply mix one capful (16 ml) of Lizol Cleaner with half a bucket of water (4 litres) and gently clean the surface.
Q2. What surfaces can the product be used on?
Ans2. Kitchens, non-wood cabinets, sinks and microwave ovens can all benefit from Lizol Jasmine Cleaner. It can also be used to clean the tiles and tubs in the bathroom. It also cleans and disinfects the entire house.
Q3. Is it possible to use Lizol Cleaner as a sanitiser?
Ans3. Lizol Floor Cleaner is a surface cleaner, not a personal cleaner. It's only for hard, non-porous surfaces. If it comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse them with water and seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Q4. Are there any serious side effects of this Lizol Product?
Ans4. This floor cleaner by Lizol Company is safe if used following all the guidelines.