Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner (pine) - 400ml
Lizol is India’s No.1 Floor cleaning brand, recommended by Indian Medical Association. All Lizol floor cleaners are made with one mission in mind- ‘Breaking the chain of Infection’. Hygienic surroundings are an essential factor in determining the health of an individual. Lizol cement floor cleaner makes cement surfaces clean and safe to touch.
Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner is a liquid disinfectant that eliminates tough stains from cement floors. It is available in Pine and Lemon fragrances.
- It kills 99.9% of germs on surfaces.
- It makes surfaces safe to touch when cleaned regularly with Lizol cleaner.
- Lizol disinfectant cleans and disinfects germs from cement floors and surfaces.
- Keeps surfaces hygienic and safe for children to play.
- Protects the family against disease-causing germs and bacteria.
- Available in Pine and Lemon fragrances.
- Clean cement surfaces of old houses.
- To remove tough stains from cement surfaces.
- Keep cement floors freshly scented.
- Maintain hygienic surroundings in houses with cement floors.
How to Use
For regular cleaning and light stains
- Take 3 litres of water in a bucket.
- Pour 16ml (one cap) Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner into the bucket.
- Clean the surface or the stain using a cloth.
For tough stains
- Use it undiluted.
- Pour the Lizol cement floor cleaner directly on the stain and clean it with a cloth.
- You can see visible results within six days of regular use.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not mix with bleach or other household chemicals.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the disinfectant.
- In case of eye contact, rinse immediately. Consult a doctor for treatment.
- If swallowed accidentally, drink 1-2 glasses of water and consult a doctor immediately.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Close the disinfectant lid tightly when not in use.
Q 1. How to use surface cleaners?
Ans. Pour 16ml (one cap) of Lizol surface cleaner in 2-3 litres of water and gently clean the surface. There is no need to rinse.
Q 2. Is it safe to use Lizol disinfectant?
Ans. Yes, Lizol disinfectant is safe to use. Keep it out of the reach of children and wash hands thoroughly after every use.
Q 3. Is Lizol cleaner easy to use?
Ans. Yes, Lizol liquid floor cleaner is easy to handle and use.
Q 4. Is Lizol liquid effective on all kinds of germs?
Ans. Lizol liquid disinfectant is scientifically proven to kill 99.9% of disease-causing germs.
Q 5. Is Lizol effective on cement floors?
Ans, Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner has a unique 3 in 1 formulation specially meant for cement surfaces. It cleans cement floors effectively.