D-protin Vanilla Diabetes Care Powder Bottle Of 200 G
D-Protin powder is a protein and nutritional supplement that is formulated to be compatible with the diets of diabetic and prediabetic patients. With 28 essential nutrients and no added sugar, D-Protin diabetes care powder helps you to maintain your physical health without spiking your blood sugar levels. D-Protin helps you to keep up your energy levels while improving your overall health. In other cases, it may be prescribed to those who are underweight or lacking key nutrients in their daily diet.
- D-Protin does not contain any added sugar or trans fats and is gluten-free.
- It contains antioxidants and promotes cardiac health through heart-friendly soy proteins.
- It helps to correct nutritional deficiencies, especially in diabetic patients due to a proper mix of macro and micronutrients.
- Macronutrients provide a slow and sustained release of energy throughout the day and improve the body's lean mass.
- Micronutrients improve the metabolism of glucose, with Zinc and Chromium being vital for the creation and utilization of insulin.
- D-Protin is enriched with fibre for easy and smooth digestion, helping to improve your digestive health as well.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Inulin (Fibre), Sunflower Oil, Primrose Oil, Algal Oil Powder (DHA Rich), Sucralose (Sugar-free sweetener), Vitamins, Minerals, Flavouring.
Daily health drink as part of a healthy diet for diabetic and prediabetic patients to provide nutrition and energy.
How to Use
- Add 2 tablespoons of D-Protin to 1/3rd glass of lukewarm milk or water. Stir until it is dissolved.
- Add the remainder of the milk or water to make 1 full glass of nutritious drink.
- Enjoy twice a day in the morning and evening or according to your doctor's recommendation.
- Do not add sugar to the preparation.
- Close the cap well after each use and store it away from heat and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Q1: How much powder comes in this bottle?
Ans: This bottle contains 200g of D-Protin powder, it is also available in a 500g pack.
Q2: What flavours are available in this pack?
Ans: This particular pack is in a vanilla flavour. It is also available in chocolate flavour.
Q3: Can it be taken by those without diabetes?
Ans: Yes, it comes with a lot of health benefits and nutrients so it can be taken by anyone who requires it. For non-diabetics, you may add a little sugar to taste during the preparation.
Q4: Should it be taken before or after meals?
Ans: As per the manufacturer’s recommendation, it should be taken twice a day around 11 am and 5 pm, which is in between meals. Or follow the dosage recommendation of your doctor.