Liveasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer 14 Xl
Injuries or pain in the leg can be debilitating without the right kind of support. Proper care is needed to repair any injury or prevent further damages. If you have been experiencing knee pain or have suffered a ligament rupture or knee-cap fracture, your doctor may advise you to immobilize that segment of the leg to speed up recovery. For this, you can try LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer. It limits the movement of the muscles, ligaments and joints and hence helps to control pain. This feature also ensures that the injured site can recover in peace without being made to move about too much. LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer offers support and grip which lets you walk without much pain. This product is available in 5 sizes.
- Offers proper grip and support to the knee and thigh
- Limits movement of the knee to expedite recovery
- Has a cushioning effect on the site of pain or injury
- Can be used if you have sustained a knee-cap fracture, ligament, muscle or tendon injury or experiencing knee pain and inflammation
- Made from light-weight material (PU, polyester and cotton)
- Comfortable to wear
- Durable and lasts long
- Has anti-slip properties
- Do not secure it too tightly as that would cut off blood supply
- Discontinue usage if pain increases or you feel any other kind of discomfort or rashes break out
Product care instructions:
- Do not wash or bleach the product
- Let it dry in the air at room temperature
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the purpose of LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer?
Ans: This product can be utilized to offer support to the knee joint and immobilize it. This helps to speed up recovery from an injury or pain.
Q2: Who can use LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer?
Ans: Anyone who has sustained a ligament/muscle/tendon injury or knee-cap fracture can use LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer on the doctor’s advice.
Q3: Will LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer fit me?
Ans: Yes, LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer is available in 5 sizes, which means you are sure to find your fit.
Q4: How long should I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer?
Ans: Wear LivEasy Ortho Care Knee Immobilizer for as long as your physiotherapist or orthopaedic doctor recommends. The duration would depend on the extent of the injury or pain.