Liveasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage - 10cm X 4 Meters
LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage is useful in strain, sprain and reduces swelling. It is made from ultra-soft breathable cotton that keeps the skin comfortable and sweat-free and eliminates any discomfort or itching. It can easily be wrapped around any injured joint such as ankle, elbow, foot, hand, or knee. When wrapped, LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage applies compression to the injured area and minimizes movement. This lets the injured site heal properly and also helps to manage pain.
LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage is ideal for any injuries such as mild strain, sprain, ligament tear, muscle pain, sports injury, swelling. LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage has special non-fraying edges, which gives a premium look. It is skin-coloured which ensures that it will blend in easily with your skin and won’t stand out. Even repeated washing won’t reduce its elasticity. This product comes in 2 sizes so that everyone can find the perfect fit.
Uses of LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage:
- Eases pain arising from sprain or strain
- Helps to speed up recovery and reduce swelling
- Applies pressure and provides warmth to the site of injury that quickens the healing process
- Can support wound dressing
Product Specifications and Features:
- Made from soft and breathable cotton
- Repeated washes will not affect elasticity
- Special non-fraying edges
- Skin-coloured to let the product match usual skin-tone
- The product has to be washed in warm and soapy water
- Squeeze gently to drain the water
- Do not wring or stretch
- Let it dry naturally
- Never iron the product
- Do not wrap it too tight
- Avoid physical damage to the product and keep away from kids
Directions for use:
- Use LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage as directed by your physician/ physiotherapist/ orthopaedic doctor.
- Read the instructions before use.
- In case of an ankle sprain, apply it starting from the centre of the feet, till above the ankle. Secure it with the help of clips.
- Ensure it is not too tight or too loose.
- If you experience discomfort or numbness, then remove it, loosen a little and tie again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. When can I use LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage?
Ans: If you have mild sprain, strain, muscle, or ligament injury, you can wrap LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage around the injury zone. In case the pain or swelling does not subside after 2-3 days, it is important to undergo a proper consultation from an orthopaedic or physiotherapist.
Q2. Will LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage help my injury heal?
Ans: When you wrap LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage securely around your injury, it exerts pressure and immobilizes the site- both of which help with recovery and reduce swelling. Apart from using the LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage, it is also recommended to take proper rest and preferably keep the injured area in an elevated position to drain the fluid and reduce swelling.
Q3. Will I be comfortable in LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage?
Ans: LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage is made from soft and breathable cotton that is sweat-absorbent and keeps your skin fresh and cool.
Q4. Should I wear LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage all the time?
Ans: The LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage should not be worn all the time. It should be removed at night.
Q5. Do I have to take any precautions while using LivEasy Ortho Care Cotton Crepe Bandage?
Ans: The following precautions should be taken while using crepe bandages.
- Crepe bandaged areas should be monitored regularly as these are compression bandages and may affect the circulation if worn for a long time.
- Take off the bandage at least 2 times a day.
- Remove the bandage if you have numbness or tingling sensation.
- Wrapping of the crepe bandage should be done properly. In case you are unsure about the proper way to wrap it in different areas, it is better to consult a doctor or nurse. Do not apply ice and this bandage at the same time as it can cause frostbite.
- Don’t use the bandage for help reduce ing sports injuries or re-injuries as these bandages are meant only for compression but do not provide support.