Lactodex - Hmf Nutritional Supplement Sachet Of 1 G
Lactodex-HMF Nutritional Supplement Sachet is a fortified nutritional supplement to provide a baby with additional vital nutrients when mixed with the mother’s milk. It is formulated with a balanced mix of carbohydrates, multivitamins, multi-minerals, sucrose and fat. It is especially beneficial for infants with low birth weight. The nutritional value in Lactodex-HMF is good for a healthy metabolism factor and reduces paediatric health risks like heart diseases, diarrhoea, etc. in infants. Give extra nutrition to your little one and make their mother’s milk healthier with the Lactodex-HMF Nutritional Supplement.
- Classified as Human Milk Fortifier (HMF), this formulation enhances the nutritional value of the mother’s milk for infants.
- Specially made with all the vital nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, etc. to replenish the nutritional requirements of a baby.
- Provides a nutritional boost to infants with low birth weight.
- Fat (MCT)
- Sugar (Sucrose)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin C
Lactodex HMF is a complete Human Milk Fortifier of the breastmilk that provides essential nutrients mixed with mother’s milk to low birth weight infants. It improves metabolism, decreases the risk of heart disease and prevents diarrhoea. This nutritional supplement also ensures maximum delivery of nutrients to the baby, helps to build immunity and maximises the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
How to Use
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Open the sachet and mix the contents with pumped breastmilk in a proportion recommended by the paediatrician.
- Feed this solution to the baby in a feeding bottle.
- Store the product in a cool place, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Should mothers also take this?
Ans: No, Lactodex-HMF is a nutritional supplement for babies. It must be mixed with breast milk and fed to the baby only.
Q2. Can I use this in regular milk or baby food?
Ans: No, Lactodex-HMF is a human milk fortifier and can only be used mixed with human breastmilk.
Q3. How long should I feed this to my baby?
Ans: Lactodex-HMF should be fed to the baby on the recommendation of a paediatrician and should be continued till instructed to stop.