Aptamil Infant Formula Preterm (Premature Baby Born Before 37 Weeks, Low Birth Weight) 400 Gm Tin
Aptamil Infant Formula Preterm Baby Food is an infant formula specially prepared to cater to the nutritional requirements of premature infants. This special formula by Aptamil is meant for those preterm infants whose mothers are unable to produce enough breast milk.
- Age-appropriate nutrients in this baby food assure that the infant grows well both physically and mentally.
- This baby food contains optimum levels of DHA to support brain development.
- The unique blend of zinc, vitamin A, C, E, and Beta Carotene in this baby food helps the infant to establish a healthy immune system.
- GOS and FOS
- Vitamin A, C, E
- Iodine, Folic Acid
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D and K
- Whey predominant, Maltodextrin
Aptamil Infant Formula Preterm Baby Food is a formula that can be used to feed preterm infants whose mothers are either unable to produce enough breast milk or in those cases where breast milk is unavailable.
Directions For Use
- Always clean your hands thoroughly before preparing feed for the baby.
- Sterilize the feeding bottle and spoon before preparing baby food.
- Take some drinking water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Cool the water till it is lukewarm.
- Pour the correct amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table provided on the tin.
- Consult the feeding table and add into the bowl an exact number of scoops, leveled off according to the age of the infant.
- Stir well till the powder dissolves.
- Infant milk substitutes should be used only on the advice of a health worker.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Avoid using fewer scoops than directed, otherwise, adequate nutrients will not be provided to your infant.
- Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in.
- Discard any excess feed that remains and sterilize the bottle after use.
- Store the baby food mix in a cool dry place.
Q1. How much of the formula is to be added as one scoop?
Ans. Use the scoop provided with the Aptamil pack to measure the appropriate quantity of the mix to prepare each feed.
Q2. Can I use water at room temperature to prepare the feed?
Ans. No, you must use lukewarm water to prepare the feed so that its contents thoroughly dissolve to provide a lump-free feed for the baby.
Q3. How frequently should the baby be fed?
Ans. You must feed the baby at intervals suggested by your health doctor.