Lactodex LBW Powder is a milk replacement for babies. It is a milk protein-based powder that offers enough protein for a developing baby in every 100g. It also has fat in it, which is split between milk and vegetable fats. It also contains micronutrients, including 850 milligrams of calcium, 500 milligrams of potassium and 50 milligrams of magnesium, which help build healthy cells and keep a child's body hydrated. Lactodex LBW Baby Food is especially beneficial for babies delivered before 37 weeks of pregnancy or weighing less than 2.5 kilograms at delivery.
- Lactodex Powder is a spray-dried composition.
- It contains micronutrients that aid in the development of the infant.
- It's ideal for preterm infants.
- It's a nutritional supplement made from milk protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Milk Solids
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Emulsifier (472)
- Lactodex LBW Powder, a milk replacement, is ideal for preterm infants.
- Each 100g of Lactodex LBW Baby Food contains enough protein for a developing child.
- Calcium, potassium and magnesium included in Lactodex LBW Powder are among the micronutrients that support cell health.
How to Use
- Sanitize your hand before preparing the Lactodex LBW Baby Food formula.
- Sterilize the bottle.
- Prepare the mixture as per the feeding chart.
- Add the prepared mixture to the bottle.
- Shake well before feeding.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- After each usage, keep the product tightly capped.
- Use the product within the time window specified on the packaging.
- Avoid freezing the powder and overheating it.
1. Is Lactodex LBW Baby Food good for my newborn?
Lactodex LBW Baby Food is a follow-up mixture formulated to meet the health needs of a baby. Every 100g of this powder has 16g of protein, 25 grams of fat, which is almost evenly distributed between vegetable and milk fats. It also contains 36 grams of vitamin C, 30 milligrams of folic acid, 450 milligrams of vitamin A and 800 milligrams of calcium. These ingredients are used to aid in forming cells in the body and the formation of bones. Thus, it is a product that may be useful daily to improve the health of a baby.
2. Can I increase the dose of Lactodex Powder to provide better nutritional value?
No, do not under or overuse the recommended dosage of Lactodex Powder. Lactodex Powder is not a complete substitute for breast milk. Use under the guidance of a paediatrician.
3. Can I use normal water to prepare the feeding mixture of Lactodex powder?
Use only boiled water, wait until it becomes lukewarm, then pour it on a sterilized feeding bottle and add the Lactodex powder as per the recommended dosage.