Lactodex Lbw Baby Food Tin Of 400 G
Lactodex LBW Baby Food is a protein-based milk powder that provides sufficient protein and nutrition for developing babies. This health supplement also contains micronutrients such as magnesium, calcium and potassium, which helps to create healthy cells and keeps the baby well hydrated. Every 100gm of Lactodex Powder contains 16g protein and 25g fats evenly distributed between milk and vegetable fats. Under medical supervision, Lactodex LBW Baby Food is especially beneficial for babies weighing less than 2.5 kilograms or delivered before 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- Contains protein in each 100gm for proper growth of the body.
- Contain a sufficient amount of micronutrients, including vitamins and minerals, help develop healthier body cells.
- It is ideal for premature infants.
- It is a milk supplement for babies.
- It contains Multivitamins, Carbohydrates, Calcium and Choline.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Milk Solids
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium included in Lactodex LBW Baby Powder plays a significant role in developing healthier cells in the babyâ€™s body.
- This product can be used daily to support bones and improve the health of under-nourished babies.
- A milk replacement powder that can be used for underweight infants.
How to Use
- Make sure to sanitise your hands before preparing the powder.
- Sterilise the bottle, nipple and other utensils properly before beginning preparation.
- Prepare the mixture as per the given instructions.
- Add the mixture to the bottle and shake properly before feeding.
- Always keep the product in a tight container.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not freeze or overheat the mixture.
- Use under the guidance of a paediatrician.
Q 1. Can we use ordinary water to prepare the mixture?
Ans: No, only boiled water is recommended to prepare Lactodex LBW Baby Powder. Always use boiled water and let it cool down for some time and then prepare a mixture.
Q 2. Can we increase the dose of Lactodex LBW Baby Powder?
Ans: No, increasing the dose of Lactose powder is not recommended. Always add the mixture by carefully reading the package and consulting with a paediatrician.
Q 3. Is this an effective alternative to motherâ€™s milk?
Ans: No, there is no alternative to motherâ€™s milk. Do not replace breastfeeding with Lactodex LBW Baby Powder.