Keepsafe Toilet Seat Disinfectant Spray Bottle Of 90 Ml
The biggest worry you may have when stepping out of your house is using public toilets. Keepsafe Toilet Seat Disinfectant Spray helps kill unseen germs. This toilet seat sanitiser dries up quickly and requires no wiping. It is a great way to stay safe and can be used for public toilet seats, taps, cisterns, jet sprays, doors and door handles. It is a dermatologically tested formula and is safe on the skin. This toilet spray sanitizer also contains a pleasant fragrance that disinfects and deodorizes.
- It kills 99.9% of germs in 10 seconds without water. Besides, there is no need for wiping.
- This comes in a travel-friendly pack that is easy to carry.
- It is safe on the skin, as you sit on the toilet seats or touch the taps or jet sprays.
- It is non-sticky.
- Benzalkonium Chloride IP- 0.20% w/w
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP- 10.0% w/w
- Excipients & Propellant-q.s.
Keepsafe Toilet Seat Disinfectant Spray is a very useful product to maintain personal hygiene and stay protected from bacteria and germs, on the go.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well and spray on the toilet seat from a distance of about 25 cms.
- Wait for 10 seconds for it to dry.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- It is flammable.
- Do not pierce or burn an empty bottle.
- Do not spray near flame/incandescent body.
- Do not use it on silk/rayon/acetate/satin fabrics, brass, copper, aluminium, painted/lacquered/varnished/shellacked surfaces.
- Do not smoke while using the spray.
- Do not inhale/swallow or spray near your eyes.
- Store away from sparks, electrical equipment and open electrical wires.
- The product is meant for external use only.
Q1. Is this product safe and good?
Ans: Yes, Keepsafe is a good product from the brand Marico. It is safe and effective for everyday hygiene.
Q2. Is toilet seat sanitizer allowed on flight?
Ans: Yes, toilet seat sanitizers are allowed on a flight.
Q3. Is this meant for use only while using the toilet?
Ans: No, Keepsafe is a multipurpose disinfectant spray and can be used on door handles and taps as well.