Kapiva Unpile Capsules - Helps Maintain Healthy Urinary Tract - 60 Capsules
Kapiva Unpile Capsule is an ayurvedic medication used to cure piles, discomfort and burning sensations, as well as irregular bleeding when passing stools. Kapiva Unpile Capsules are designed to keep you comfortable in the bathroom, so you don't have a bad time. The active ayurvedic ingredients collectively participate in reducing the intensity of pain and burning caused due to piles, fissures or haemorrhoids. Ayurvedic ingredients in the capsules have been carefully collected from unique places. These capsules are manufactured in GMP-certified facilities.
- The powerful ayurvedic components of Kapiva Unpile Capsules work together to relieve the discomfort and burning associated with piles, fissures and haemorrhoids.
- Nagkesar, also known as Ironwood, is used to suppress inflammation (swelling).
- Kaharva Pishti is a digestive aid that soothes the stomach and improves digestion.
- Anti-bleeding medications stimulate the digestive system by increasing the production of gastric juice.
- Arshoghni Bati helps in the elimination of excess gas from the digestive system.
Kapiva Unpile Capsules contains Arshoghni bati 35 mg, Kaharva pishti 25 mg, Jimikand (Amorphophallus campanulatus) 75 mg, Bol (Commiphora myrrha) 75 mg, Khus (Vetiveria zizanioides) 75 mg, Gulbel satwa(Rosa damascena) and Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea).
- Kapiva Unpile Capsules helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Helps stop bleeding due to piles, fistula and fissures.
- Helps cure urinary disorders.
How to Use
- Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day after a meal with lukewarm water.
Note: Each patient and their situation is unique; doses may vary depending on the ailment, mode of administration, patient's age and medical history. Get medical advice before consumption.
- Keep out of the children's reach.
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount.
- Use under the guidance of a physician.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q1: Is Kapiva Unpile Capsules purely a herbal product?
Ans: Yes, these pills are composed entirely of herbal substances such as Nagkesar and Khus. These ingredients are sourced from unique and unpolluted places.
Q2: Does Kapiva Unpile Capsules treat fistula?
Ans: Fistula is inflammation or ulcer that occur in the anal tract. Nagkesar, Khus and Jimikand are active components in these pills that help relieve discomfort and burning during faeces while also smoothen out the anal canal.
Q3: Is there any side effect of Kapiva Unpile Capsule?
Ans: There have been no reports of Kapiva Unpile Capsule side effects. However, before taking Kapiva Unpile Capsule, you should always check your doctor.