Kapiva Masala Tea - 100gm
Kapiva Masala Tea is a herbal preparation that contains ingredients, namely Ginger, Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Brahmi. Kapiva Masala Tea is a good combination of ingredients that helps boost immunity, protects us from common infections and improves digestion. The Kapiva Masala Tea possesses anti-oxidants, which helps in cleansing your body. It has no added preservatives or artificial chemicals. Kapiva Masala tea contains almost zero calories, improves metabolism and controls the appetite, which makes it a go-to tea for health-conscious individuals.
- Helps boost immunity and metabolism.
- The several ayurvedic herbs infused in the tea helps fight infections like cold and cough.
- It has excellent antioxidant properties.
- Helps improve digestion and cleanse your entire body.
- Has a strong, soothing aroma to help you relax.
How to Use
- Take 200ml of water, boil it and let it cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Kapiva Masala Tea and let it boil for 1-2 minutes.
- As per your choice, add milk to it (Can be taken without adding milk).
- Take it in a cup and enjoy a warm, delicious tea.
- One cup twice daily.
- Kapiva Masala Tea has no side effects.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Protect it from direct light.
Q1. Does Kapiva Masala Tea cause gastric or stomach related problems?
Ans. No, it’s safe and doesn’t cause any acidity or stomach related problems.
Q2. Is it safe to drink Kapiva Masala Tea and alcohol at the same time?
Ans. The effect is unknown, but you should avoid taking alcohol and green tea simultaneously.
Q3. Is it safe to take Kapiva Masala Tea before driving and operating machines?
Ans. Yes, it is safe and it will not make you drowsy or sleepy. So you can operate machinery or drive your vehicle after drinking tea.
Q4. Is this Tea habit-forming or addictive?
Ans. No, it is not habit-forming and addictive. It contains only natural ayurvedic ingredients which are beneficial for the body.
Q5. Is the use of Kapiva Masala Tea safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
Ans. Yes, the Kapiva Masala Tea is generally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, if you feel any symptoms of upset stomach or acidity, speak with your doctor before consuming it.