Kapiva Ayurveda Clean Protein Chocolate Powder 1000 Gm
The Kapiva Ayurveda clean protein chocolate powder benefits people who are looking for a more natural way to gain nutritional supplementation in their diet. This protein supplement is entirely plant-based, vegan, as well as gluten-free. Moreover, the Kapiva Ayurveda clean protein chocolate powder composition contains a complete amino acid profile and is beneficial for people looking to add some extra protein to their diet. Without the use of any artificial preservatives or flavours, this health supplement provides 70% of the protein requirement of your body and can be extremely useful for vegetarians who have a protein-deficient diet.
- The Kapiva Ayurveda clean protein chocolate powder has ingredients like rice and pea protein as well as all other necessary vitamins, minerals and fibre which helps to boost immunity, support muscle regeneration and a healthy gut.
- This health supplement helps to break down complex food so that the energy released can be easily assimilated into the body to enhance your daily functioning.
- The complete amino acid profile provided by this ayurvedic health supplement is effective in building core muscles as well as core muscle strength and endurance.
- It also benefits people with diabetes because it helps to regulate blood sugar levels as well as helps with the daily nutritional needs of people with high blood sugar levels.
- Pea Protein
- Rice Protein
- Cocoa Powder
- Stevia and many more healthy ayurvedic ingredients.
- It can be used to build or regenerate muscle.
- It can be used as a dietary supplement as well.
- It is also effective as an energy booster and generic health supplement.
How to Use
- Scoop out 35 grams of this powder.
- Mix it with either hot or cold water or milk.
- Stir it vigorously until no lumps are remaining in the solution.
- Consume regularly to prevent protein deficiency.
- Always check for the expiry date before consuming it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dosage.
- If you experience any adverse effects, consult a doctor at the earliest.
Q1. Since it is ayurvedic, can it be given to pregnant and lactating women?
Ans: You should always consult a doctor before giving any kind of dietary supplement to pregnant and lactating women.
Q2. Is it safe for people with high blood pressure?
Ans: Yes, it is generally safe for people with high blood pressure if consumed in the recommended dosage. However, we always recommend that you consult a doctor before consuming any health supplement if you have high blood pressure.
Q3. Can it help with the protein deficiency needs of the elderly?
Ans: Yes, it is a perfect source of protein for the elderly since their bodies are usually not able to synthesise protein from a regular diet very effectively.
Q4. Can I consume it for a prolonged period?
Ans: Yes, you can, since it is a natural product without any contraindications.