Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner - 100 Ml
The Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner helps cleanse and purify your skin. The toner effectively tightens pores and neutralises the pH levels of the skin. The toner contains cucumber, aloe vera and chamomile, which are natural ingredients that benefit your skin greatly. Cucumber has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes the skin so that the swelling and puffiness come down. Aloe vera and chamomile treat acne, dark spots, breakouts and blemishes for an even smooth texture. The Jovees Skin Toner can also be used before you put on make-up and after removing it. Use the toner regularly to protect your skin from sun damage and keep it fresh.
- Jovees Skin Toner refreshes and cleanses your skin.
- It is suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- It removes excess dirt and oil from pores and tightens pores.
- It maintains the natural pH balance of the skin.
- It gets rids of acne marks, dark spots and blemishes.
The key ingredients that form a part of Jovees Skin Toner are:
- Aloe Vera
- Cucumber in the toner has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, which brings down puffiness and swelling of the skin. It also helps reduce ageing.
- Aloe Vera in the tone reduces spots and skin blemishes; thus, your skin appears lighter and brighter.
- Chamomile in the toner gets rid of dark spots and acne marks breakout. It helps reduce skin irritation due to eczema and rosacea.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face with a face wash and pat dry.
- Spray the toner on your face from a distance or spray some on a cotton pad and wipe your face.
- Use a moisturiser on your face after toning it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
Q 1. What is the quantity of the Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner?
Ans: The Jovees Toner is 100ml in volume.
Q 2. Is the toner suitable for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, the Jovees Toner is suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
Q 3. Can you use the Jovees Toner to set makeup?
Ans: Yes, it can be used to set makeup.