Nycil Cool Herbal With Neem & Pudina Prickly Heat Powder Bottle Of 400 G
The Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Powder has been infused with the goodness of neem and pudina, which helps fight germs that cause prickly heat and keep your skin fresh and dry. The powder is ideal for hot and humid summer months when chances of prickly heat are very high. It offers 5 in 1 benefits and effectively absorbs sweat, prevents body odour, soothes rashes and itching and prevents prickly heat. Just sprinkle the powder over the affected area a couple of times a day and breeze through the summer months without any discomfort.
- The Nycil prickly heat powder is enriched with the goodness of Neem and Pudina.
- It is especially great for hot summer months when chances of prickly heat are high.
- It has a unique germ-fighting formula that kills prickly heat causing germs and keeps your skin fresh and dry.
- It has 5 in 1 benefits - absorbs sweat, prevents body odour, soothes rashes and itching and prevents prickly heat.
Composition of prickly heat powder per 100g - Dugdh Pasan 67.90 g, Makhya Satva 25 g, Jasad Basam 5 g, Pudina Ark 0.50 g, Neem Oil 0.50 ml, Odoriferous Substances Q.S.
- It fights prickly heat causing germs and kills them.
- It soothes the skin and stops itching and burning.
- It is refreshing and absorbs sweat effectively.
- It prevents body odour and keeps skin dry.
How to Use
- Sprinkle the powder over affected areas and let it work its magic.
- Use the powder 2 times a day.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- For external use only.
Q1. What variants is the Nycil prickly heat powder available in?
Ans: This bottle of Nycil prickly heat powder is Neem and Pudina flavoured. Other variants include - Classic, Cool Aloe, Cool Classic, Cool Herbal, Gulabjal and Menthol.
Q2. What is the quantity of the Nycil cool and herbal powder?
Ans: The Nycil cool and herbal powder come in a bottle weighing 400 g. Smaller packs of 50 g, 75 g and 150 g are also available.
Q3. How long does the powder take to treat prickly heat rashes?
Ans: The Nycil prickly heat powder starts showing results within 3 days of use.