Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets (2.5g X 25 Sachets) Box Of 2.5 G
Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets is enriched with the goodness of natural herbs, tulsi and ginger. It has several health benefits and makes for a favourable drink when suffering from a cold and cough. It comes in a box of 25 sachets and has Kapha-balancing properties.
- It detoxifies and cleans the body from within.
- Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets are enriched with antioxidants.
- It helps in boosting natural immunity.
- It aids in relieving stress.
- Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- It also improves digestion.
- Tulsi Extract
- Ginger Extract
- Liquorice root
- Black Pepper
- Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets can uplift your mood.
- It enhances metabolism.
- It is helpful if you have arthritis.
- It can treat gastrointestinal disorders, indigestion and ulcers.
How to Use
- Heat up or boil water and pour it into a cup or mug.
- Add a Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachet and allow it to seep for 3 to 5 mins.
- Remove the bag and enjoy the drink.
- Dosage should be as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. When should you drink Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets?
Ans. If you want to extract the maximum benefits of Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets, you must drink them early in the morning on an empty stomach. You may also make a cold brew infusion by letting tulsi-ginger green tea bags sit in water inside the refrigerator for about 8 to 12 hours and then drink.
Q 2. Does this tea have side effects?
Ans. While having this tea in moderate quantity will not cause any side effects, too much of it can cause liver damage, nausea, diarrhoea, rapid heartbeat and convulsions.
Q 3. Are Jindal Herbals Ginger Tulsi Tea Sachets good for weight loss?
Ans. Tulsi leaves help rev up your body's metabolism. The faster your metabolism, the easier it is to burn calories. It also boosts digestion naturally and eliminates toxins from your body. As a result, it leads to weight management, but you must remember that only having this tea will not bring any change.