I-Activ Menstrual Cup - Large
I-Activ Menstrual Cup is specially designed using 100% medical-grade liquid silicone to fulfil women’s needs during periods. Once the I-Activ Menstrual Cup is inside the vagina, it ensures 8-10 hours of protection against blood spillage, leakage or stains. This menstrual cup from I-Activ comes in multiple sizes that are great for heavy to light menstrual flow. This product is environmentally friendly as one cup lasts for more than 5 years, unlike other period products such as sanitary napkins. If inserted properly, it prevents unpleasant rashes, irritation and foul odour, which means comfortable period nights and stress-free mornings.
- The Menstrual Cup from I-Activ provides 8-10 hours of protection.
- Easy to use and extract.
- Made with 100% medical-grade liquid silicone.
- This product is reusable and lasts for more than 5 years.
- Free from rashes, irritation or foul odour.
- The I-Active Menstrual Cup is eco-friendly.
- Ensures leak-free periods.
- Allows activities like swimming, exercising and dancing.
100% medical-grade liquid silicone
- The I-Activ Menstrual Cup is made using high-quality silicone that feels soft inside and remains intact to the vaginal lining for maximum protection.
- It is available in various sizes for light to heavy menstrual flow that ensures leak-proof periods for straight 8 hours.
- I-Activ Menstrual Cups promote physical activities such as cycling, swimming, exercising, dancing, etc., during periods.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed I-Activ Menstrual Cup.
- Use the cup with clean and dry hands.
- Hold the cup firmly and make a “C” shape.
- Place the forefinger and thumb to the folded ends and use the other hand to separate vaginal openings.
- Slowly push the folded cup inside the vagina and ensure that the cup has taken its position right.
- Hold the stem of the cup and gently push to extract the cup out.
- Gently press the cup to cancel out the vacuum and pull it out.
- Rinse with water and re-sterilise it before inserting again.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Take necessary precautions while using it.
- In case of discomfort, remove it instantly and insert it again.
- This product is not meant for kids or girls who are not on periods.
- Do not leave the cup in for more than 10 hours to avoid side effects.
- Use only during periods.
Q1. Can teenagers use this cup?
Ans: Yes, any girl who has started menstruating can use an I-Activ Menstrual Cup.
Q2. Is it safe to use a menstrual cup?
Ans: Yes, Menstrual Cups by I-Activ are 100% safe to use as they are made using 100% medical-grade silicone that feels soft inside the vagina.
Q3. Can the menstrual cup get lost inside the vagina?
Ans: There are no possibilities, as there is only one vaginal opening and the cervix is closed inside.