Healthvit C-Vitan Vitamin C 1000mg For Healthy Skin ( Orange Flavour ) - 20 Effervescent Tablets
HealthVit C-Vitan Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets provide immunity-enhancing components such as 1000 mg of amla that promotes the enhancements in immunological activity, encourages a robust immune reaction, and increases immune resistance. Vitamin C is considered to be crucial as it aids in keeping your immune system healthy. Vitamin C (Amla 1000mg) is a natural and rich source of Vitamin C with natural antioxidant qualities generated from amla extract.
- Vitamin C enables you to establish proper immune function and combat tiredness and weariness.
- Improves the skin texture, stops premature ageing and increases collagen production for clean and healthy skin.
- This delicious and cool orange drink contributes to improved energy levels in the body.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Embelica Officinalis
- Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator) (INS 330)
- Anhydrous Dextrose
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Purified Talc. (INS 533 (iii))
- Sodium Saccharin (INS 954(iv))
- Orange Flavor
- Magnesium Stearate (INS 470(iii))
- Helps to improve the level of energy in the body.
- Raises your body's daily immunity.
- Highly beneficial for skin health.
- Provides various antioxidants.
How to Use
- In 200 ml of water, drop a pill of Healthvit C-Vitan.
- Wait until the Healthvit C-Vitan tablet has completely dissolved.
- It usually takes less than 2 minutes to dissolve, and you don’t need to stir it.
- Have this fizzy orange drink for better immunity, skin and health.
The recommended dosage is one tablet in a day or two, as indicated by a medical professional.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Store in a cold and dry environment.
Q1: Are HealthVit C-Vitan Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets chewable or non-chewable supplements?
Ans: No, it is not chewable. However, the tablet should be first dissolved in water and then taken.
Q2: I am a diabetic patient. Can I also take Healthvit C-Vitan?
Ans: Healthvit C-Vitan contains dextrose in it. Thus, diabetic patients should avoid its intake because the sugar content of dextrose is more than the normal sugar.
Q3: At what time I can take this Vitamin C tablet?
Ans: There is no specific time for intake of this tablet. However, try to take it during the daytime and with a difference of 1-2 days in between.
Q4: Are there any side effects of these tablets?
Ans: No, Healthvit C-Vitan tablets are completely safe and have no side effects.
Q5: Can I take these tablets without any prescription from the physician?
Ans: Yes, you can have these tablets, but do ensure that you follow the dosage guidelines mentioned on the product and don’t overdose at any point.