Hansaplast Fixation Tape 1.25 Cm X 914 Cm
Hansaplast Fixation tape is an essential home first-aid kit item. It is an extra soft tape with a super-strong adhesive that allows the dressing, wound pads and compresses to firmly sit on your skin. This tape is perfect for securing small to medium dressings and can be easily torn by hand. The soft material is free of latex that ensures it can be well tolerated by sensitive skins. This makes Hansaplast Fixation tape the ideal choice for babies and elderly people.
- Hansaplast Fixation tape’s adhesive is three times stronger and gives a healthy grip on your skin.
- Despite the firm grip, the unique adhesive formula ensures that the product is comfortable to use on the skin.
- Hansaplast Fixation tape is made from extra soft, skin-friendly and 100% cotton fabric material.
- Hansaplast Fixation tape is easily tearable to the desired length by hand.
- The product is latex-free, which makes any allergic reactions on the skin unlikely.
Soft tape (100% Cotton)
Hansaplast Fixation tape is used to secure wound dressing to the skin.
How to Use
Firstly, clean the wound and gently dry the affected area. Fix the compressor or wound dressing on and around the affected area. Use Hansaplast Fixation tape to secure the dressing to the skin. The product is made from a flexible material that can easily be torn to the required length by hand.
- Consult a doctor if the wound is deep and/or bleeds a lot.
- If the wound shows signs of infection such as reddening, swelling or increased temperature, get a medical opinion.
- Carefully read the label for instructions before using the product.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
1. How often does Hansaplast Fixation tape need changing?
It is recommended to change the dressing at least once every day to maintain hygiene and allow faster recovery. Change Hansaplast Fixation tape every time the dressing is changed.
2. Can Hansaplast Fixation tape cause any allergic reaction to the skin?
No, Hansaplast Fixation tape is made from hypoallergenic material. Yet, if you face any rashes, redness or bruising from using the product, discontinue use immediately. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
3. Can Hansaplast Fixation tape be used for children?
Yes, Hansaplast Fixation tape is safe for use on children.
4. Does Hansaplast Fixation tape leave the skin feeling sticky after use?
No, the adhesive does not leave back any sticky residue after use.