Cetaphil Moisturising Cream - 80g
- A prescription is not required to purchase Cetaphil Moisturising Cream.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream benefits are innumerable. It heals dry and irritated skin effectively.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream for acne is gentle and does not clog pores or cause breakouts.
- You may use Cetaphil Moisturising Cream to nourish a baby’s sensitive skin.
- It has a rich and soothing formula, suitable for all skin types.
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a unique formulation of emollients and humectants which provides strong long term moisturization of the skin. Its unique HELO formula helps the skin absorb water and prevents moisture loss by forming a light coating. The clinically proven formula of Cetaphil Moisturising Cream provides instant moisturization and long-lasting relief from dry skin conditions such as chapping and flaking. The specialized non-greasy, irritant-free composition is especially beneficial for the hands, feet, elbows, knees and other areas of the body prone to moisture loss and drying.
About the Product
- It is loaded with emollients and humectants.
- It can be applied anywhere on your body.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is suitable for the baby’s delicate skin.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream for acne can do wonders as it contains salicylic acid which keeps acne at bay.
- Cetaphil moisturizes skin strongly to protect against dry skin conditions.
- The moisturization effect lasts for a long time and has been proven by clinical trials.
- The specialized composition binds water to the surface of the skin and prevents moisture loss easily.
- It contains almond oil and vitamin E.
- It is non-greasy, non-irritating for the skin, does not block skin pores and is free of fragrances.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is recommended by dermatologists.
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- PEG-30 Stearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- ALL-RAC-Alpha Tocopherol
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream provides a strong moisturizing effect by binding water to the skin and preventing easy moisture loss. It is used in the prevention and treatment of a range of dry skin conditions.
How to Use
- Clean the area of the skin to be moisturized.
- Apply the Cetaphil Moisturising Cream liberally as required or as recommended by a dermatologist.
- It can cause a burning or stinging sensation when applied.
- It can also cause redness and irritation.
- A serious allergic reaction such as rash, dizziness and trouble breathing must be reported to the doctor.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the container tightly closed after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
Q1. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream cause allergy?
Ans: Cetaphil is clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and irritation-free, so there is very little chance of an allergic reaction or side effects with it. If you face any irritation after use, consult a doctor immediately.
Q2. Can I use it for combination skin?
Ans: Yes, the formulation of this cream makes it perfectly suitable for use in combination skin types.
Q3. Can Cetaphil be used in winter for my lips?
Ans: Yes, it is very useful for moisturizing your skin throughout the dry winter seasons and can also be used on the lips.
Q4. Can I put Cetaphil Moisturising Cream on my face?
Ans: Yes, it is meant to be applied to your face.
Q5. Can I use Cetaphil Cream at night?
Ans: Yes, you may use it at night.
Q6. Does Cetaphil Moisturising Cream have side effects?
Ans: This product does not have side effects. However, you may experience skin burning, stinging, redness and irritation.
Q7. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream remove dark spots?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil can effectively remove dark spots.
Q8. Is Cetaphil Moisturising Cream good for acne marks?
Ans: It can prevent acne as well as eliminate acne marks.
Q9. How do you use Cetaphil Moisturising Cream?
Ans: You must take Cetaphil cream as much required or as recommended by a dermatologist and apply it on the clean area of the skin.
Q10. How long does it take for Cetaphil Moisturising Cream to clear acne?
Ans: Cetaphil cream can take at least 30 days to show visible results.
Q11. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream be used for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, it has a very light texture and can be used for oily skin.
Q12. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream be used on babies?
Ans: Yes, it is ideal for use on babies.