Cetaphil Moisturising Cream - 80g
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is a unique formulation of emollients and humectants which provides strong long term moisturization of the skin. Its unique HELO formula helps the skin absorb water and prevents moisture loss by forming a light coating. The clinically proven formula of Cetaphil Moisturising Cream provides instant moisturization and long-lasting relief from dry skin conditions such as chapping and flaking. The specialized non-greasy, irritant-free composition is especially beneficial for the hands, feet, elbows, knees and other areas of the body prone to moisture loss and drying.
- Cetaphil moisturizes skin strongly to protect against dry skin conditions.
- The moisturization effect lasts for a long time and has been proven by clinical trials.
- The specialized composition binds water to the surface of the skin and prevents moisture loss easily.
- It contains Almond oil and Vitamin E.
- It is non-greasy, non-irritating for the skin, does not block skin pores and free of fragrances.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is recommended by dermatologists.
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- PEG-30 Stearate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- ALL-RAC-Alpha Tocopherol
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream provides a strong moisturizing effect by binding water to the skin and preventing easy moisture loss. It is used in the prevention and treatment of a range of dry skin conditions.
How to Use
- Clean the area of the skin to be moisturized.
- Apply the Cetaphil cream liberally as required or as recommended by a dermatologist.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep the container tightly closed after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can Cetaphil Moisturising Cream cause allergy?
Ans: Cetaphil is clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and irritation-free, so there is very little chance of an allergic reaction or side effects with Cetaphil Moisturising Cream. If you face any irritation after use, consult a doctor immediately.
Q2. Can I use it for combination skin?
Ans: Yes, the formulation of Cetaphil Moisturising Cream makes it perfectly suitable for use in combination skin types.
Q3. Can Cetaphil be used in winter for my lips?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Moisturising Cream is very useful for moisturizing your skin throughout the dry winter seasons and can also be used on the lips.