May Vary Hand Sanitizer Ipa Based 200 Ml
IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel with 70% IPA eliminates 99.9% germs in seconds, making it the ideal travel companion. It leaves a pleasant fragrance on your hands that lasts throughout the day. It protects the user from bacteria that cause infection. It's enriched with essential oils to prevent skin irritation and dryness while also leaving a fresh scent that will keep your hands smelling wonderful all day. With this IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel, you can protect yourself from dangerous illnesses and maintain overall cleanliness.
- It eliminates 99.9% of germs and works against a wide variety of harmful viruses.
- Cleans, softens and refreshes your hands.
- This IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel includes vitamin E that helps to moisturise the skin.
- Leaves no residue on the skin.
- Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Distilled water
How to Use
- Using your palms, squeeze around 0.5 ml (a coin-sized drop) of the gel.
- Apply to your palm and rub all over, including the back of your hand and fingertips, until completely dry.
- After use, you do not need water to wash.
- Before using the IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel, carefully read the label.
- Store it away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of youngsters.
- Suitable for hospital usage as an antiseptic soap substitute, particularly hygienic hand rubbing and surgical hand disinfection.
- It's gentle on your hands yet strong on germs.
- It produces minor irritation and dryness than soap and water.
Q 1. Is hand sanitiser effective on damp hands?
Ans. If your hands are filthy and oily after eating or performing sports, IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel isn't as efficient.
Q 2. Is it necessary to wash your hands after applying hand sanitiser?
Ans. Some people believe that you should wash your hands after four or five uses of an alcohol-based hand rub.
Q 3. Can you eat with your hands just after sanitising them?
Ans.IPA based Hand Sanitiser Gel is safe to use on children because it does not cause considerable alcohol absorption in the body.
Q 4. Is it harmful to use hand sanitiser daily?
Ans. If you use a hand sanitiser daily, you may have noticed that your hands have gotten extremely dry. Hand sanitisers contains alcohol, which can dry up your skin. This can be remedied by applying a hand moisturiser and staying hydrated.