Wagh Bakri Good Morning Green Tea Tulsi Tea 100 Tea Bags
The composition of Good Morning Green Tea has the touch of tulsi. Tulsi brings with it, its significant health benefits. The benefits of Good Morning Green Tea include boosting energy and providing stress relief. This tea also enhances a person’s immune system. Moreover, the tea can free the body of harmful toxins. You will get a sense of calm and relaxation after consuming Good Morning Green Tea. With all its health benefits, the tea also has a delectable taste.
- Enhances the body’s immunity.
- You will get an immediate energy boost after drinking this green tea.
- Good Morning Green Tea reduces stress.
- This tea effectively detoxifies the body.
- This green tea has a delicious taste.
- Green Tea
- This green tea enhances the overall health of the body.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Good Morning Green Tea is relaxing and delicious.
How to Use
- First of all, take a cup of water and boil it.
- After the water is boiled, allow it to cool slightly. The temperature should be around 85°C.
- Now, add the green tea powder to the boiled hot water.
- The tea may take 2-3 minutes to reach its true colour.
- Store this green tea in a place that is cool.
- Keep this green tea powder away from sunlight.
- If you have a medical condition, consult a doctor regarding the correct dosage of Good Morning Green Tea for you.
Q 1. Can kids be given the Good Morning Green Tea?
Ans: Yes, you can buy Good Morning Green Tea for kids. This tea has many beneficial qualities for the health of children. However, make sure that your child does not drink more than 1 cup of this tea in a day.
Q 2. Can pregnant women consume Good Morning Green Tea?
Ans: There is no problem for women to consume Good Morning Green Tea in pregnancy, in moderation.
Q 3. Can you take Good Morning Green Tea on an empty stomach?
Ans: Consuming Good Morning Green Tea on an empty stomach should be avoided. This is because it may cause constipation, a burning sensation or a stomach ache. The best time to consume this tea is in between meals.
Q 4. Is Good Morning Green Tea good for those with high blood pressure problems?
Ans: Yes, there is evidence to suggest that green tea can significantly reduce systolic blood pressure. The contents of Good Morning Green Tea can also reduce cholesterol levels in the body.