Godrej Protekt Instant Hand Sanitizer - 500ml
Protect your family with a few drops from the Godrej Protekt Instant Hand Sanitizer. This alcohol-based formulation works on keeping germs and viruses away from your hands.
With its non-sticky and rinse-free formulation, you can use this gel for clean and fresh hands. Godrej hand sanitiser has been tested as per the WHO recommendations. Hence, you can use it with no worry and keep yourself and your family safe.
- Kills 99.99% of disease-causing germs instantly.
- Non-sticky formulation leaves your hand clean & soft.
- This sanitiser is mild and gentle on the skin.
- The Godrej Sanitizer helps you get rid of dirt, germs and bacteria.
- Using the sanitiser allows you to clean your hands while travelling without the use of soap and water.
- This sanitiser is an on-the-go product that keeps your hands clean and germ-free.
- It’s a perfect product for post sneezing, coughing, after using public transport and visiting an ill person at the hospital.
- 60% alcohol
- Ethyl alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer
- PEG/PPG – 17/6
- Tetra hydroxy propyl ethlenediamine
How to Use
- First, squeeze a few drops of the gel into your palm.
- Rub the gel on your palm, fingertips and the back of your hand.
- Wait for a few seconds until your hand gets dry.
- Repeat as per requirements during the day.
- Please read the label thoroughly before using it.
- Be careful not to get the gel in your eyes.
- As there is alcohol in the sanitiser, keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the gel away from flammable objects.
- Do not ingest it. In case of ingestion, consult your doctor quickly.
Q1. Is the Godrej Sanitizer sticky?
Ans. No, the Godrej sanitiser has a non-sticky formulation. This means if you use the gel, you won’t need to use soap or water to clean your hand.
Q2. Is the Godrej Sanitizer safe for children?
Ans. Yes, this product is safe for children and adults.
Q3. How many drops of the Godrej Sanitizer are enough for single-use?
Ans. 2-3 drops of this sanitiser are enough for single use. However, depending on the size of your hands or excessive dirt, you can add a few extra drops.
Q4. Can the Godrej Sanitizer be used to clean dirt on clothes?
Ans. One must not mix this sanitiser with any detergent or chemicals. The use of this sanitiser is strictly to keep your hands germ-free.