Everherb Digestion Support - Blend Of 11 Powerful Herbs - Gut Protector Tablet - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb Digestion Support Tablets are a herbal blend of 11 powerful herbs scientifically crafted to boost the health of the digestive system. It comprises extracts of Erand Karkati, Triphala, Chitrak, Vidang, Kalmegh, Trikatu, Mustak, Ajmoda, Jeera, Black salt and Hingu.
EverHerb Digestion Support Tablet is made up of 100% natural and plant-based ingredients. It has carminative, antioxidant, bowel cleansing and digestive properties. It improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, as well as promotes the release of toxins from the body. Thus, it cleanses the intestine and detoxifies the body. EverHerb Digestion Support Tablets may also help to relieve discomforts of the digestive system like constipation and indigestion, balance gastric acid and support the function of rectal muscles.
- Promotes optimal digestive function
- Improves absorption of nutrients from the intestine
- Helps in removing toxins from the body
- Improves digestion and relieves constipation
- Improves bowel movement
- Stimulates secretion of digestive juices
- Hepatoprotective & improves liver function
- Promotes blood purification and circulation
- Supports the growth of good intestinal flora
- Improves metabolism and reduces obesity
- Reduces bloating, gas, flatulence, indigestion & acidity
- Relieves diarrhoea and worm infections
Ingredients and Benefits:
1. Erand karkati: Commonly known as Papaya, it is a popular and important fruit tree in tropical and subtropical parts of the world. It has a high content of vitamin A, B and C, proteolytic enzymes like papain and chymopapain. The enzyme papain is responsible for breaking down tough proteins, thus aiding in the digestion and relieving constipation.
2. Triphala: Triphala is polyherbal ayurvedic support of three herbs -- amla (gooseberry), haritaki (chebulic myrobalan) and bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan). Triphala signifies an important formula for digestive health as it promotes efficient digestion, absorption, elimination, and rejuvenation. Triphala prevents gas build up in the digestive system, improves the bowel movement and aids in the movement of food through the digestive tract. It also helps in curing indigestion.
3. Chitrak: Chitrak is one of the powerful digestives and carminative herbs of Ayurveda. It has been used since ages for treating intestinal problems such as dysentery, diarrhoea and dyspepsia. It stimulates the digestive system and boosts the appetite.
4. Vidang: It is a versatile herb which has been used in Ayurveda for a variety of diseases. Vidanga improves the functioning of the digestive system and alleviates flatulence, gas build-up, bloating and constipation. It is especially useful in expelling the worm out of the digestive system.
5. Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh, also known as “king of bitters”, is widely used in India, China & Malaysia for medicinal purposes. It is a multi-functional herb which acts as a digestive stimulant and hepatoprotective agent. It improves liver function, reduces inflammation and promotes good bacterial flora of the intestine. It also has laxative properties and can be beneficial in diarrhoea.
6. Trikatu: Trikatu is a very famous classical warming herbal formulation of Ayurveda. Trikatu is made up of equal amounts of three components - pippali, kali mirch and dried ginger. Trikatu is known to produce heat in the digestive tract that stimulates the secretion of digestive juice and bile salts from the liver to improve metabolism and digestion. It is very effective in people suffering from impaired digestion and improper absorption of nutrients. It is also known to improve the absorption of other medicines consumed along with food.
7. Mustak (Cyperus rotundus): Also known as Nagarmotha, it is a medicinal herb which is used as a home remedy for various common digestive problems like diarrhoea, inflammation of stomach and bowel disorders. It is also useful in abdominal pain and bloating.
8. Ajmoda: Ajmoda or Celery is a well-known herb used in different cuisines and is also used in Ayurveda for digestive problems. It has a protective effect on gastric mucosa. It thus reduces the chances of getting an ulcer due to its diuretic properties. It removes excess fluids, improves intestinal blood circulation and supports digestion.
9. Jeera: Jeera is one of the most common spices used in the Indian kitchen. It has a unique aromatic flavour which is due to the presence of aromatic oil in it, which is responsible for its carminative, aromatic, stomatic, stimulant and antimicrobial properties. It is very useful in indigestion and prevents the growth of bacteria which causes gastritis & ulcer. It can also help in neutralisation of gastric acid.
10. Hingu: Hing or Asafoetida often referred to as ‘Food of the Gods’ or ‘Devil’s Dung’ is dried oleoresin from Ferula asafoetida. Asafoetida is helpful in digestion and abdominal injury. It helps in stomach problems like gastritis, bloating, abdominal pain and flatulence. It cures gas problems and acts as a digestive and appetizer. Due to its antimicrobial properties, it prevents the growth of bad flora in the intestines and reduces the risks of a stomach infection.
11. Black Salt: Also known as rock salt, black salt is an unprocessed salt which is enriched with natural minerals. It is known to improve digestion by stimulating bowel movement and reducing heartburn by neutralizing excess stomach acid. It is also useful in flatulence and bloating.
How to take this supplement:
- Take this tablet twice a day with water or as directed by a physician
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How does EverHerb Digestion Support Tablets work?
Ans. EverHerb Digestion Support Tablets contain many components which are helpful for your digestive system. This supplement aims to improve digestion and absorption. It provides relief from gas and inflammation, reduces toxins from the body and improves immunity.
Q2. Are there any side effects associated with EverHerb Digestion Support Tablet?
Ans. You may experience mild diarrhoea, which is very rare.
Q3. Is EverHerb Digestion Support Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
Ans. A pregnant woman should take an EverHerb Digestion Support Tablet only under medical supervision.