Dr. Vaidya'S Herbokold | Ayurvedic Churna For Cold And Cough | 50g Each (Pack Of 2)
Dr Vaidya's Herbokold composition is made from pure, natural ingredients and is a secured substitute to pharmaceutical cold and cough medications which often do not work properly and sources side effects. The use of Dr Vaidya’s Herbokold should be done for a period of at least 3 months for the possible results. Dr Vaidya's Herbokold should be used before the flu or winter season or any high-risk time period to increase immunity and lung function, to decrease the possibility of infection.
- Dr Vaidya's Herbokold benefits in mucus expulsion to nurse cough and cold which are made by Jyeshthimadhu, Bans and Kapur that are the expectorants that make mucus expulsion smoother, reduces congestion and gives instant relief in cough.
- It is used through the help of various therapeutic actions to strengthen the respiratory function and uplifts immunity power and prevents infections and also supports fast recovery.
- The composition of it gives relief against common ailments which cause cold and cough, whether caused by infection or allergic reactions.
- The Non-drowsy Herbal formula is ideal for men and women of all age groups.
- An Ayurvedic formula for the treatment of cold and cough.
- Antimicrobial herbs like Jyeshthimadhu, Elaichi juxtaposed in Herbokold attack respiratory infection and provides instant relief.
- Reducing throat inflammation and irritation, the calming action of Yashtimadhu lessens inflammation and pain of the throat.
- Khadi Sakkar
- Bans Kapur
How to Use
- 1 measure (4 g) to be taken three times a day with honey or Dr Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff.
- Half measure (2 g) for those under the age 15 and above 70 years
- Do not give exposure to children.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Store it in a hygienic and clean place.
Q1. What is the dosage of Dr Vaidya’s Herbokold?
Ans: 1 measure (4 g) is to be consumed three times a day with honey or Dr Vaidya’s Huff N Kuff Syrup. Half a measure for those who are below the age of 15 and above 70 years
Q2. How does Jyasthimadhu present in it help in cough and cold?
Ans: This herb is beneficial in different respiratory ailments as it is antimicrobial, anti-allergic and has antitussive actions. The soothing effect helps pacify the irritated airways. It acts as a lung toner and helps to improve lung functions.
Q3. Can the product be consumed in pregnancy?
Ans: There are no known side effects to Dr Vaidya’s Herbokold if used in pregnancy. Although, you are advised to consult with your doctor before you intake this product.