Dr Rhazes Hand Sanitizer Spray Bottle Of 250 Ml
Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is an alcohol-based disinfectant spray used to rid any disease-causing germs from the hand. It is very difficult to avoid contact with several different diseases causing germs when outside the house. Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is a handy product that helps get rid of any germs on the hand. In the unprecedented times of the SARS-Cov-2 virus, it has become even more important to keep hands clean after touching any surface or when out in public. Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is a sanitizer that can get rid of around 99.9% of germs from the hand. Formulated in Singapore and made in India, Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is very easy to use and very effective in protecting against bacteria and viruses. The spray covers a larger surface area when applied and does not require additional spreading of the sanitizer. Cleaning hands without water has become very easy with Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer. The sanitizer is even very effective on surfaces.
- Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is a very effective sanitizer that can get rid of around 99.9 % of disease-causing germs on the hands.
- Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is very easy to carry and can be used quickly.
- The sanitizer is very gentle on the skin and does not harm the skin even after everyday use.
- Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is a rinse-free solution to keep hands free from germs.
- Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is a non-sticky sanitizer and does not feel much on the skin.
- The sanitizer can also be used to disinfect surfaces, making it a multipurpose product.
The major component of Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is around 70% of ethanol.
Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is easy to use and carry hand sanitizer. It is used to protect the hands of a person from any germs on it. The sanitizer is very quick in action and using it is also very convenient. It can be also used to get rid of germs from surfaces like doorknobs and elevator buttons.
How to Use
- The spray must be shaken well before use.
- Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer should be sprayed 10-15 cm away from the surface to be sanitized.
- The sanitizer should be sprayed for at least 2-3 seconds.
- When applied to hands, the hands should be rubbed together to spread the spray on all parts of the hand.
- Do not ingest the sanitizer.
- It should not be inhaled.
Q1. Can Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer be used on surfaces?
Ans: Yes, it is a surface disinfectant too.
Q2. Is Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer safe around pets?
Ans: Yes, however, it should not be used on them.
Q3. Are refills available for Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer spray bottle?
Ans: No, refills are not available.
Q4. What is the effectiveness of Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer?
Ans: Dr. Rhazes hand sanitizer is effective in killing 99.9 % of germs.