Dr.Flow Omega Thermosteel Vaccum Insulated Baby Bottle 270ml Blue
Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle is a multifunctional and practical tool for feeding babies. It is designed to feed babies with infant formula, breast milk or pediatric electrolyte solution. The bottle can keep the liquid warm up to 12 hours and cold up to 18 hours.
The bottle is made up of anti-bacterial, steel, and medical-grade silicon. It is 100% recyclable and free from plastics. It has a wide neck design that is compatible with other nipples.
- The Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle is suitable for both hot and cold liquids. The insulated vacuum design keeps the liquid at its temperature for a long time.
- The bottle is effortless to carry, handle and clean due to its shape.
- It has volume marking that makes measuring a child's intake easy.
- The bottle is leakage proof and durable. The bottle does not have any sharp edges, making it easier to clean while ensuring the safety of the child.
- Stainless steel
- Medical-grade silicone
- The bottle is versatile and can be used to feed infant formula, breast milk, or pediatric electrolyte solution.
- The Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle can be used to feed the baby above 4 months indoors and outdoors.
- It is suitable for use while travelling long distances with a baby.
- The bottle can be used to measure and monitor the baby’s food consumption.
How to Use
- Do not fill the bottle till the rim.
- Keep the bottle in a well-sanitized place.
- While fitting the cap, check for tightness.
- Do not leave the child alone while feeding.
- Sterilise the bottle before each use. The bottle can be sterilised by any method - boiling, steam and use of chemicals.
- Immediately after each use, rinse the Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle with a liquid cleanser or water and a soft nylon brush.
- If you find a bite mark on the nipple, replace it with a new one.
- If the nipple is distorted in shape, cease using the nipple.
Q 1. Once the nipple of the Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle gets distorted, can one replace it with nipples from other brands?
Ans. Yes, the wide neck design of the bottle makes it compatible with other brands.
Q 2. Where are the markings for the measurement of liquid on the Dr. Flow Insulated baby bottle?
Ans. The Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle has internal markings on the bottle to measure the child’s intake. To see the markings, just glance inside the bottle.
Q 3. What is the total capacity of Dr. Flow Omega Thermosteel Vacuum Insulated Baby Bottle?
Ans. The total capacity of the bottle is 270 ml, but due to its shape, the marking ends at 200 ml.