Buddsbuddy Premium Stainless Steel 3 In 1 Feeding Bottle - 200ml
Buddsbuddy is a trusted name in baby care products. Their strength lies in the support of their team and the trust of their customers. Their products are a result of the defined purpose of utility, thoughtful innovation, thorough research, environmental consciousness and devotion to creating products that are safe, effective, accessible and sustainable.
Buddsbuddy Premium Stainless Steel 3-in-1 feeding bottle offers a natural way of feeding your baby. It has been equipped with soft nipples and is easy to clean and fill, making it a perfect choice for feeding your baby comfortably. Stainless steel is known for its durability and versatility which makes this steel feeding bottle a practical tool for feeding. It is safe to be used and does not break easily. Since it is a thermal steel bottle, it is a great choice when you want to keep your infant’s milk hot or cold for a long period.
- BuddsBuddy Steel feeding bottles are BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- It is a 100% eco-friendly product.
- The unique bottle design allows for easy heating and cooling of liquids.
- BuddsBuddy stainless steel is naturally bacteria resistant, durable, shatterproof and lightweight.
- It can easily be washed in a dishwasher.
- It is made of food-grade silicone and is easy to clean.
- The breastmilk can also be frozen and stored in BuddsBuddy bottles.
- The bottles are spill-proof and stain-resistant.
- It is made up of 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- These bottles are suitable to be used for infants above 3 months of age.
How to Use
- You can either store the breastmilk or prepared formula in the bottle.
- Make the formula as required and store it in your Buddsbuddy Stainless steel bottle.
- Check the temperature of the milk, formula or liquid before giving it to the baby.
- After using the bottle, wash it with a mild detergent and store it carefully.
- Do not freeze the bottle or put it in a microwave oven.
- Sterilize the bottle properly before use.
- Do not scratch the bottle while washing.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from dust.
- Keep it away from small children.
- If the outer temperature of the bottle is too hot to touch, make sure that you give it a rest before feeding your baby with it.
1. How long can we use the same feeding bottle with the same formula?
You should always refrigerate any bottles you fill for later feedings to prevent bacteria from growing, as well as any open containers of ready-to-feed or concentrate formula. Throw away any mixed formula after 24 hours and any open ready-to-feed or concentrate formula after 48 hours.
2. Why should you give your baby a steel feeding bottle?
New parents go for plastic feeding bottles because they are light, insulated and safe for their babies. This stainless steel bottle is all that and much more. It is more eco-friendly than plastic and maintains the temperature of warm or cool drinks for a long time.
3. How many times a day should I sterilize BuddsBuddy steel bottles?
For extra germ removal, sanitize feeding bottles at least once daily. Sanitizing is particularly important when your baby is younger than 3 months, was born prematurely or has a weakened immune system.