Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle - Blue - 150ml
Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle is made to replicate the experience of directly feeding on the mother’s teat. The Narrow Neck Feeding Bottle ensures that your little one is getting only the best when they latch on to the teat of the bottle. The product is BPA-free. Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle benefits both the child and the mother by facilitating quality time between them during the easy feeding process.
Contents of the Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle can hold 150 ml of fluid and the feeding bottle comes in a pretty blue shade. Mothercare has been making products for the baby and the mother-to-be for many years and has come to be a trusted brand.
- Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle has a unique in-built tube and valve system to minimise the quantity of air swallowed by the child.
- The bottle’s teat is made of soft silicone, making the material comfortable for the baby to latch on.
- Provides ease in filling up and cleaning after use.
- Made from food-grade, environment-friendly plastic material.
- The presence of a valve inside the teat of the feeder reduces colic.
- Comes in an easy-to-use bottle that can be held in a comfortable position for a long time.
- 1 Narrow neck feeding bottle
- 1 LSR teat
- 1 Cover
- 1 Screw Cap
- It can be used right from the child’s birth.
- Provides ease and comfort in feeding the child when outside.
- Suitable for children transitioning from feeding on their mother’s breast to feeding on the bottle.
- Environment-friendly feeding bottle and prevents colic.
How to Use
- Begin by placing the teat in the cap and then attaching the cap and teat to the plastic bottle.
- Make sure that all the parts are secured in place.
- Secure the teat with the hood.
- It is necessary to sterilise all parts every time before using them.
- Make sure the teat opening and ventilation holes are clear to avoid any clogging.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Read the packaging before using it.
- For sterilising the parts, only use special sterilisers made for baby products.
- Use warm or boiling water to clean all bottle parts.
- The bottle parts should not be cleaned for more than 5 minutes.
Q 1. Why is Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle better than wide-neck feeders?
Ans. Wide-neck bottle feeders are suitable only for some kids because they find it challenging to get their small mouths around the teat. So, Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle for kids is better because they can easily latch on to it and feed on it.