Dexolac Special Care Baby Food Tin Of 500 G
Dexolac special care baby food is a specially formulated milk formula for infants. Dexolac special care baby food is essentially formulated as an infant milk substitute for premature babies (who are born before 37 weeks). It is also made for babies born with a lower than ideal weight at birth. Dexolac special care baby food is packed with essential nutrients which help infants gain the required nutrition to stay healthy in spite of being underweight or premature. Dexolac special care baby food delivers nutrients like Vitamins, Calcium and Omega 3 which lead to the healthy development and growth of body parts and the brain. Dexolac special care baby food is easy to digest and also helps in improving digestive conditions in infants. Dexolac special care baby food provides an all-round growth by development of the immune system, brain, function of the body and also growth of bones. It aids the growth of nucleotides which is responsible for the healthy development of an infant.
- Dexolac special care baby food is specially made for premature babies and babies who are born with a low weight.
- Dexolac special care baby food contains maltodextrin which improves digestive health in infants.
- The drink contains essential Vitamins like A, C, E and D which help in building immunity and bone structure.
- Minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus are also delivered to the body through the drink.
- Nutrients like Omega 3 fatty acids, Taurine and Choline are responsible for the proper development of an infant’s brain.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Edible Vegetable Oils (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil and corn oil)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
- Amino Acids (L- Histidine, L-Cysteine and Taurine)
- Nucleotide Premix
- Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Dexolac special care baby food is specially used to aid the nutritional needs of infants who are born prematurely or are born with a very low weight. Such infants require additional nutrition and Dexolac special care baby food provides such delicate infants with the nutrition they require.
How to Use
- Dexolac special care baby food needs to be mixed with boiled water.
- Use a sterilized spoon to prepare the mixture.
- When made in a feeding bottle, the contents should be mixed vigorously along with water for a proper solution.
- Only the recommended amount of scoops should be added to the mixture.
- After mixing, Dexolac should be fed within half an hour.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
- It is advisable to consult a doctor before using Dexolac special care baby food.
- It should be stored in a cool and moisture-free area.
Q1. Can Dexolac special care baby food be used to feed babies who are not underweight?
Ans: The special care mixture is specially made for underweight or premature babies and thus only used for them.
Q2. Is it okay to prepare Dexolac with cow milk?
Ans: No, it is to be prepared with boiled water only.
Q3. Does Dexolac special care baby food contain added sugars?
Ans: No, sugars are not added to this drink for infants.
Q4. Does the formula come in any other flavours?
Ans: No, the formula does not have any flavours as added flavours are not recommended for infants.