Colgate Toothbrush - 360 Flosstip - 1 Pc - Soft Bristles
If you are looking to deep clean your mouth and get rid of odour, the new Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip uses soft bristles to achieve the same effect. Brushing your teeth should ideally span two minutes. The toothbrush with 360 Flosstip ensures that your teeth are cleaned well and the stains and food particles are removed from them. Nearly eighty per cent of the germs in your mouth are not on your teeth. This is why cleaning the whole mouth is essential.
- The multi-functioning bristles of Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip help with cleaning the teeth and also the gums.
- The raised cleaning tip of the toothbrush is meant to reach the farthest corner of your mouth and clean the area around the molars.
- The toothbrush also has a dedicated cheek and tongue cleaner for overall hygiene and fresher breath.
- The tongue cleaner of the Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip is made so that you can clean your cheek and tongue and remove the sources of the foul odour from your mouth.
- This Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip benefits the user by helping them clean their mouth to rid it of germs, bacteria and food particles.
- The toothbrush also removes surface stains from the teeth.
How to Use
- Angle the Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip against your gum line at a 45° angle.
- Sweep the bristles away from the gums in repeated motions.
- Use back and forth strokes to clean the surface of each tooth.
- Use the tongue cleaner or the bristles to clean your tongue gently.
- Do not brush with a heavy hand by applying pressure on the teeth.
- Thoroughly wash the Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip after each use.
- Children under 6 years of age should brush their teeth under adult supervision.
Q 1. Why are soft bristles in Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip important?
Ans: Softer bristles protect the enamel and also help with a thorough cleaning of the mouth.
Q 2. What kind of toothbrush is recommended by dentists?
Ans: Dentists recommend going for a soft-bristled toothbrush rather than a hard-bristled one, like the Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip, to protect the coating of your teeth and for gum health.
Q 3. Can you clean your tongue with this toothbrush?
Ans: Yes, you can clean your tongue along with your teeth with the Colgate Toothbrush 360 Flosstip. The toothbrush has a dedicated tongue cleaner for mouth hygiene.