Cipla Ciphands Pocket Spray - 18ml
Ciphands Pocket Spray is the exclusive pocket spray from the hand hygiene brand Cipla, to keep you protected from germs at all times. Cipla Ciphands Pocket Spray gives you the ability to live life on your terms. This pocket surface disinfectant spray is easy to use and ensures that you're interacting with a germ-free surface, no matter where you go. Be it in a car, train, bus, auto, taxi or aeroplane, just spray on the seat or handle around you and feel comfortable that the surface is now 99.99% germ-free.
- Cipla Ciphands Pocket Spray leaves the surface cleaned and sanitised.
- It kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs, viruses and bacteria hassle-free without any water usage.
- It can effectively be used while travelling on public transport and in public places.
- Mobile phone screens, car seats, toilet seats, office furniture, doors can be sanitised using the spray.
- It leaves behind a pleasant, fresh fragrance that deodorises.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Ethanol Solution
- Alcohol - 72.34%
- Cipla Ciphands Pocket Spray is a multifaceted product, suitable for most surfaces and protects all places you may travel to.
- The pocket spray comes with a fresh, mild fragrance that does not irritate even the people with the most sensitive nose for strong fragrances.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Hold the pocket spray approximately 15-20 cm away from the pre-cleaned surface.
- Spray for 3-4 seconds until the surface is covered with mist.
- Allow it to dry. No need to wipe.
- For external use only. Keep it out of the reach and sight of small children.
- Keep it away from naked flame.
- Use it as recommended and children should use it under adult supervision.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. When can Ciphands be used to protect hands from unhygienic surfaces?
Ans1. Use Ciphand's protection to destroy germs as you open doors and surfaces that come your way. For example, faucets are touched by many hands and the presence of water makes it easy for germs to thrive. Ciphands pocket spray is sure to protect your hands and kill 99.9% of germs that lurk around you once you spray it on the surface to be touched.
Q2. How does Ciphands Pocket Spray work on a hard surface?
Ans2. Ciphands Pocket Spray is infused with an instant action formula that works on all hard and soft surfaces, offering all-around protection for you and your family. Elevators are used by many people. Be sure of your protection with Ciphands every time you push elevator buttons. Delivery packages are another example of surfaces to be disinfected.
Q3. How long does the spray take to dry on the surface?
Ans3. Ciphands Pocket Spray takes 10 seconds to completely evaporate. Don’t rub the surface or use wipes or water after spraying. Leave it on as it is to get a sanitised, clean surface.