Chicco Baby Pink Toothbrush
Chicco baby pink toothbrush has super-soft bristles with tapered technology that is perfect for a baby's teeth. The rounded head of the brush is small and fits well in a baby mouth. This tapered technology bristles are delicate on soft gums and sensitive enamel. This brush comes with an efficient tongue scraper.
The ergonomic shape of the handle and the soft silicone material allows for a comfortable grip. The bottom of the toothbrush comes with a suction that keeps it upright and clean. Chicco baby toothbrush comes in a beautiful design and colour that is enjoyable for the kids to use.
- The super-soft bristles with tapered technology.
- Gentle and soft on baby's teeth.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Non-slip rubber grip for better hold.
- Efficient tongue scraper.
- It comes with a fun bristle toothbrush cover.
- The rubber doesn't retain water and stays clean.
- The bristles are made to protect delicate and sensitive baby teeth and gums.
- The ultra-thin and soft feather-like bristles are for gentle cleaning and effectively removing plaques and dirt.
- Chicco baby toothbrush is ideal for protecting enamel.
- Ultrafine ends are made especially for milk teeth.
- The tongue scraper fits well and covers all corners of the mouth.
- The suction cup keeps the brush clean.
- The brush is ideal for kids below three years of age.
How to Use
- Take the Chicco toothbrush bristle cover off of it.
- Wet the Chicco baby toothbrush first.
- Apply an adequate amount of toothpaste on the brush head.
- Gently brush the teeth covering every corner.
- Scrape off the tongue using the tongue scraper on the back of the toothbrush.
- Clean the toothbrush and place it upright on a surface using the suction cup at the bottom.
- Once it's dry, cover the toothbrush head with the bristle cover.
- Chicco baby toothbrush is for oral use only.
- See the instructions carefully.
- Store it in a dry place.
Q1: When should I start using a baby toothbrush on my baby's teeth?
Ans: You can start using the Chicco baby toothbrush as soon as you can see the tiny nubbin of the teeth.
Q2: How to start brushing my baby's teeth?
Ans: You can start using cotton wipes at the beginning and slowly introduce the Chicco toothbrush. At first, start with just a wet brush and later put a grain size of toothpaste.
Q3: Should I brush the baby's gums?
Ans: Cleaning gums after feeding prevents bacteria from forming. Chicco baby toothbrush has extra soft bristles that clean and protects the baby's gums without being harsh.
Q4: How much paste can I use on the Chicco baby toothbrush?
Ans: A rice grain amount of paste is enough at the beginning. Afterwards, increase the amount depending on the age and the mouth size.