Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion - 100ml
The Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion helps in skin cell regeneration after exposure to the sun for long periods. It has a cooling as well as a moisturising effect on the skin. The lotion supports the repair mechanism of the skin. It also soothes the skin and makes it soft.
- The cooling effect of the lotion makes it very comfortable.
- Dermatologically tested and is friendly to all types of skin.
- Suitable to use for both men and women.
- Vitamin E
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Pentylene Glycol
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Micrococcus Lysate
- Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate
- Sodium StearoylLactylate
- The lotion promotes cell regeneration of your sun-damaged skin.
- It moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Manages uneven and dull skin by enhancing skin glow.
How to Use
- Take a generous amount of the lotion in your hands and rub all over the skin area that is damaged or irritated.
- Keep rubbing the lotion until your skin has absorbed it.
- You can use it on your face, neck or any other part of the body that has been exposed to sun damage.
- Do not keep it within reach of children.
- The lotion is for external use only. Do not ingest.
- Keep the lotion away from direct sunlight.
- Do not keep it in cold temperatures.
- In case you have a burning sensation on the skin, stop using the product immediately.
Q 1. Can you use Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion as sunscreen?
Ans: No, this product repairs the skin in case of damage caused by sun exposure.
Q 2. Is the Cetaphil Lotion sticky and annoying to apply?
Ans: No, the lotion is not sticky and is quickly absorbed by the skin. Using Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion should not be annoying at all.
Q 3. Is the Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion suitable for use by both men and women?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Daylong After Sun Repair Lotion is suitable for use by all genders.