Carmesi Sensitive - Sanitary Pads For Rash-Free Periods (15 Large + 15xl)
Carmesi Sensitive Sanitary Pads are one of the softest and gentlest sanitary napkins available in the market. They provide comfort and a rash-free experience to a woman. The top sheet used in these pads is eco-friendly and protects you from chemicals. They also give free environment-friendly disposal bags for easy disposal of the Carmesi Sanitary Pads.
- The plant-based composition makes it eco-friendly and soft for sensitive skin.
- Bigger wings provide extra coverage to prevent any kind of leakage.
- Available in multiple sizes to match your preferences.
- Comes with free disposable paper bags.
- Corn fibre
- Kraft paper
- Super absorbent material
- Undisclosed natural ingredient
How to Use
- Remove the required number of pads from the packet.
- Take out the adhesive band attached behind the sanitary napkin.
- Put the adhesive band on the inside of the undergarment.
- Put on the underpants to use.
- Change the sanitary napkins according to your necessity.
- Select the sanitary pad according to your preference and comfort.
- Once the pad has absorbed enough, change it.
- Carrying an extra pad during long travels is advised.
- Keep it away from kids and pets.
- Store it in a dry and cool place.
- Keep it away from direct exposure to sunlight.
Q 1. What are Carmesi sensitive pads made of?
Ans. These pads are made using the fibre from the bamboo tree; the top sheet is made of cornstarch that also ensures the product’s softness.
Q 2. At what age, a girl or a woman can wear a sanitary pad?
Ans. Once a girl gets her period, she should start wearing one. Girls might get their periods as young as 8 and could also get it late at around 14.
Q 3. At what age can a woman stop wearing a sanitary pad?
Ans. A woman can stop wearing a sanitary napkin when she stops getting her periods, i.e. when she undergoes menopause.