Carmesi Eco-Conscious - Sanitary Pads For Rash-Free + Eco-Friendly Periods (15 Large + 15 Xl)
Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads For Rash-Free & Eco-Friendly Periods are gentle on any female’s body and promise a comfortable period experience. The wrapper, top-sheet and back-sheet of Carmesi Pad are prepared from corn fibre. The naturally soft and rash-free nature of these pads is due to the plant-based top sheet. The top sheet of the pad ensures that the skin doesn’t come in contact with any harmful synthetics or chemical substances. In addition, a paper disposal bag comes with every pad for eco-friendly and hygienic disposal.
- Safe for sensitive skin and provides rash-free periods.
- A disposal bag or a resealable bag comes with each pad.
- Light and comfortable and prevents leakage.
- An incredibly thin pad with a plant-based top-sheet, giving you a light feel.
- Ensures added coverage and protection from leakages and stains.
- Dermatologically tested, free from irritants and chlorine.
- Pad made of corn fibre
- Ziplock bag
- It is particularly made for sensitive skin types.
- Promises a rash-free period experience with its thin construction.
How to Use
- Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pad should be at first drawn from the zip lock disposal bag.
- The paper backing is then released so that the adhesive can be exposed.
- The pad is placed on the underclothes such that the adhesive sticks to the underwear.
- The pad wings are then wrapped around the underside of the underwear to hold it tightly.
- The used pad must be disposed of in the disposal bag available with the product and sealed.
Q 1. When to use Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads?
Ans: These pads are particularly designed for heavy flow nights and that’s generally the first two nights of menstrual periods for most females.
Q 2. Are Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads suitable for sensitive skin?
Ans: This product can be used for sensitive skin; it absorbs flow very quickly and keeps the skin soft and dry. Carmesi Eco-Conscious Sanitary Pads help with rashes or irritated skin.
Q 3. Is it possible to get a rash from a pad?
Ans: Yes, it is possible to get rashes when a pad is worn for longer durations and is not changed.