Buddsbuddy Premium Feeding Bottle 1pc - 250 Ml Orange
This unique line of BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding Bottles was created specifically for your baby's complete feeding experience. The bottles are constructed to the greatest safety requirements, making them a safe purchase for your children. They are also BPA and chemical-free. These are pretty handy and can be carried around anywhere easily. The compact size makes it a practical tool for feeding. These are lightweight bottles but not easily breakable, perfect for travelling.
- Comfortable and easy to hold for the kid.
- Easy to clean, making it an ideal choice.
- Buddsbuddy Premium Feeding Bottles are BPA-free and microwave safe.
- With these feeding bottles, there is no nipple collapse.
- It can be used to keep track of the feed.
- Easy to feed oneself or by others.
- BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding Bottle can be carried easily anywhere.
How to Use
- Sterilise or wash with hot water before and after use.
- Open the cap and nipple to put in milk. Close the nipple.
- Check the tightness of the cap.
- Do not fill BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding Bottle till the rim.
- Clean with hot or lukewarm water.
- Ensure the content of the BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding Bottle is not too hot.
- Not to be used for an extended period. Change the teat after every 3 months.
- Change the nipple frequently.
- Keep it clean and sterilised. Otherwise, it can hamper the baby’s health.
Q 1. Are BuddsBuddy Bottles safe to use?
Ans. Yes, the BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding Bottle are free from chemicals and BPA. They are entirely safe for kids.
Q 2. How long can the BuddsBuddy Premium Feeding bottles be used?
Ans. The bottles can be used for up to 6 months. However, it is not advised for long term use. It is also essential to change the nipple with time.
Q 3. When should one start feeding with the bottle?
Ans. There is no perfect or established time to start feeding with a bottle. It can be started between 2-4 weeks. It takes some children a week to adjust with a bottle. But it provides the most comfortable grip to children to have a good feeding experience.