Bajaj Amla Hair Oil - 300ml
Bajaj Amla Non-Sticky Hair Oil contains amla extract, sweet almond oil and rosemary oil. These three ingredients provide strong hair: Amla, which maintains the natural hair colour, almond oil, which nourishes and strengthens the hair and rosemary oil, which promotes hair growth.
- Boosts hair strength.
- Reduces premature greying.
- It gives shinier and darker hair.
- Increases hair growth.
- Reduces hair loss.
- Prevents dandruff and dry scalp.
- Mineral Oil
- Vegetable Oil including Amla Extract, Rosemary Oil and Sweet Almond Oil
- CI-61565, 26100 & 12700
- Provides nourishment to hair and scalp.
- Increases hair growth.
- Decreases hair fall.
- Improves hair health.
How to Use
- Apply Bajaj Amla Non-Sticky Hair Oil to your scalp and massage in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Apply the oil that is leftover on your palms to your hair.
- Leave it overnight, covered with a towel or shower cap.
- The next day, wash your hair properly.
- To maintain normal conditioning of your hair, coconut oil may also be used as a hair conditioner.
- Before using, read the directions carefully.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Do not swallow this product.
Q1. Is Bajaj Amla Non-Sticky Hair Oil beneficial for hair?
Ans: Amla has a lot of benefits, strengthening hair is one of them. Bajaj Amla Non-Sticky Hair Oil has real amla extract and reduces hair fall by making your hair roots stronger. Apply Bajaj Amla Hair Oil to your hair and scalp and massage for best results.
Q2. Can Amla Hair Oil darken my hair?
Ans: Amla Oil is known to improve hair quality. It helps our hair to grow thicker, stronger and shinier. Another big benefit is that Amla darkens the hair a little. So, people who have a little grey hair and brown hair can enjoy a darker hair colour.
Q3. Can Bajaj Amla Hair Oil be left on hair overnight?
Ans: Bajaj Amla Oil can be left on the scalp overnight for deep nourishment of hair. With the oil applied to your hair, do not forget to wear a shower cap or cover your pillow with a towel to prevent it from getting dirty. Amla oil has a musky scent, so use it sparingly if you don't intend to wash it off immediately.
Q4. Can I use Bajaj Amla Oil every day?
Ans: Daily use of Bajaj Amla Oil can strengthen hair follicles and reduce hair thinning. In addition, the calcium it contains can promote healthier hair growth. So, you can use it every day.