Baidyanath Kabz Care- Bottle Of 100 G
Baidyanath Kabzhar is a proprietary ayurvedic laxative. It is 100% natural and constitutes pure herbs of premium quality. It is a potent herbal laxative primarily used for the treatment of acute and chronic constipation. The product’s key ingredients are natural stimulant laxatives, ensuring easy intestinal peristaltic movements and bowel evacuation.
The richness of fibre allows proper absorption of water content and cleaning of intestines. The formulated herbal product provides a soothing effect in the digestive tract and allows softening of stools to ensure its easy passage through the body. The product is entirely natural and does not produce any side effects.
- Regularises peristaltic movements and easy evacuation of bowels.
- Provides overnight relief in digestive ailments.
- Aids to treat drug-induced constipation.
- Allows complete digestion of the food by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices.
- The essential herbs provide soothing effects in the digestive tract.
- Prevents irritable bowel syndrome.
- Baidyanath Kabzhar is a chemical-free product and contains only natural herbs.
- Sannai patta (Cassia angustifolia)
- Sendha Namak (Rock Sodium Chloride)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Chhoti Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Nishoth Kala (Operculina turpethum)
- Kala Namak (Rock Salt)
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Kala Dana (Ipomoea hederacea).
How to Use
- Take around one or two tablespoons of granulated powder along with lukewarm water during bedtime or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- Consume the product regularly for around a month to gain effective results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children below 12.
- Pregnant or lactating women and children are advised to consume the Baidyanath Kabzhar after consulting the doctor.
- It is recommended to consult a doctor if constipation persists for long.
- Consult a doctor immediately in case of any side effects.
Q1. Is the product also available in other pack sizes?
Ans. Yes, it is also available in a pack size of 200 gms.
Q2. Can a high dose of product cause side effects?
Ans. A higher dose may cause purgation, continuous loose motions and excessive loss of fluids. Medical supervision is advised in extreme cases.
Q3. For how long can Baidyanath Kabzhar be consumed?
Ans. The product is completely natural and chemical-free. However, use it for around a month or even for a long time to obtain effective results without any side effects.
Q4. Is it harmful to consume Baidyanath Kabzhar along with other medications?
Ans. The product does not cause any side effects when taken along with other medicines. However, you must consult a doctor either way because it may affect other medicines’ dissolution and absorption patterns when consumed along with them.