Baidyanath Gulab Jal - 100 Ml
Baidyanath Gulab Jal is a brand of Ayurvedic rose water that helps nourish and tone your skin. Baidyanath Gulab Jal uses an ancient Ayurvedic formula to help replenish your dead skin cells and protect your skin from all kinds of dermatological issues such as acne, pimples and rashes. It soothes your face and eyes and comes with a soothing after-effect.
- The ingredients used in this Ayurvedic rose water are completely organic and vegan in nature. This rose water does not contain any synthetic additives, artificial preservatives or perfume. The manufacturing process does not include any animal cruelty.
- Baidyanath Gulab Jal uses natural rose extracts in accordance with the traditional principles of Ayurveda. Rose is a strong source of antioxidants. Therefore, this rose water helps maintain a healthy fluid balance in your skin cells and protects your skin from free radicals.
- This rose water helps regenerate your dead skin cells and restores the quality of your skin. It also prevents signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines. This rose water protects your skin against common dermatological issues such as blemishes, acne and pimples.
- This rose water can be applied in combination with your face pack.
- Gulab (rosa damascena)
- Baidyanath Gulab Jal comes with a refreshing effect on your skin cells and eyes.
- This rose water also helps hydrate and moisturise your skin.
How to Use
Apply a small quantity of Baidyanath Gulab Jal to your face and gently massage it for a few minutes.
- Store this product in a dry and cool place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate this product.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q 1. What is the shelf life of the Baidyanath Gulab Jal?
Ans: This rose water remains usable for almost two years since the date of manufacturing.
Q 2. Can both men and women use Baidyanath Gulab Jal?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Gulab Jal is unisex in nature and can be used by both men and women.
Q 3. Does this skin toner have any side effects?
Ans: This skin toner does not have any known side effects. However, if your skin reacts adversely to the rose water, make sure you stop using it and consult a dermatologist as soon as possible.