Baidyanath Arshoghni Bati - 30 Tablets
Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati is the best piles treatment tablet. These Arshoghani Tablets come with the goodness of Neem, Bakayan, Khunakharaba, Rasut, Trinakantapishi and several other beneficial ayurvedic elements. The ingredients of Baidyanath Arshoghani Tablets help in the treatment of bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles. This tablet assists in the reduction of the size of the piles and prevent bleeding that results in recovery. People having diabetes or hypertension should avoid the Arshoghani Tablets. Furthermore, these Baidyanath Tablets are purely ayurvedic and don’t cause any harm to the person.
- Helps in the recovery of bleeding piles.
- Helps in the recovery of non-bleeding piles as well.
- Assists in decreasing the mass pile size.
- Helps in controlling constipation.
- Neem seeds
- Bakayan seeds
- Trinakanta Pishi
- Helps to treat piles.
- Use it to fix bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles.
How to Use
- Take 1 to 2 tablets once or twice every day.
- Consume it every day.
- Take it before or after the meal.
- Use it for a month or follow the directions from your doctor/physician.
- Use it under the supervision of a doctor or physician.
- Keep it away from the reach of your kids.
- Avoid using the tablets if the seal of the packaging is already open.
- Store it in a dry area.
- Carefully read all the instructions before use, available on the packaging.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep the tablets at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Don’t use it after the expiry date.
Q1: Are there any side effects of Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati?
Ans: There are no side effects of Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati. Still, you should consult your doctor once before taking these tablets if you suffer from a disease or disorder.
Q2: Can people with diabetes take these Tablets?
Ans: People with complications or illnesses like diabetes or hypertension should avoid having these BaidyanathTablets. It can cause serious issues to them.
Q3: How to take Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati and in what quantity?
Ans: You have to take them before or after the meal. Moreover, take only one or two tablets once or twice a day.
Q4: Is Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati Tablet ayurvedic?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati Tablet is purely ayurvedic. Moreover, the key contents are ayurvedic in nature, such as Neem, Bakayan, Khulna Kharaba, Rasut, Trinakantapishi, etc.
Q5: What type of piles does Baidyanath Arshoghani Bati treat?
Ans: These tablets help in the treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles. Moreover, it prevents bleeding also.